My Beloved 1994 Chrysler LHS
By Dmagster on
1994 Chrysler LHS 4dr Sedan
I just bought this last month for only $1,100 with 121,229 miles on it. So far out of 51 cars I've owned since 1986 (95% of them were Dodges, Chryslers & Plymouths) this is probably the best overall car I have ever had!! I have taken it on a couple long road trips and it's a really smooth great car. It's amazing that such a big car can get such great gas mileage! About 18 MPG in town and about 31 MPG on the highway. So far it has needed new hood lifts from a junkyard for cheap, d.i.y. recharge the A/C with 134A which now blows very cold and replacing the console cup holders. I would highly recommend this car to anyone! This isn't the last, after this one I will buy another probably a 1997.
Favorite Features
Highly dependable. The big comfortable leather seats and the smooth ride with loads of leg room front and rear(I'm 6'4" tall). The 3.5 V6 is really punchy and takes off like it has a big block V8. It's really fun to drive with great gas mileage along with a huge truck. A high quality well built car.
Suggested Improvements
Mine didn't come with the moonroof. It was deleted by the original customer. Other than that I can't think of any.