1994 Chrysler LHS Consumer Review: 1994 Chrysler LHS

1994 Chrysler LHS - Consumer Review

1994 Chrysler LHS

Base Sedan (3.5L V6 4-speed Automatic)

1994 Chrysler LHS
By Clyde Jones on

1994 Chrysler LHS 4dr Sedan

I've owned this vehicle since it was 2 years old and 34,000 miles. It now has 94,000 on it with no major repairs that weren't taken care of by warranty. The sound system no longer works, but it was very nice when it did. The driver's seat forward adjustment no longer works without some help. The car consistently gets 23.4 mpg average in my driving, which is mostly highway with some city mixed in. Considering it's size, it's pretty stingy with a gallon of gas, & it handles beautifully. I loved this car from the first time I saw it advertised by Chrysler and had to have one. I have never been disappointed by it. The car is amazing with the 3.5 litre v-6 (it thinks it's a V-8).

The V-6, sound system, full size spare tire, roominess, comfort, ride, handling, fit, finish, and cab-over styling. In my opinion, a very nice car and a highwater mark for the old Chrysler corporation.

I could never think of anything that wasn't already on the car when it was built. The car was built right when they designed it. The headlights were never the best, but I don't remember any cars that were built at the time that had much better. If you can find one that has been kept well, buy it.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review