1995 Chrysler Le Baron - Consumer Reviews

GTC 3.0L V6 4-speed Automatic - (14 reviews )
In need of a regulator for the alternato
By Miriam on 01/19/10 15:15 PM (PST)

1995 Chrysler Le Baron GTC 2dr Convertible

Love my car in everyway and you will to. Just having trouble finding parts.

Fun time drop top
By Rbabbs on 11/25/09 20:04 PM (PST)

1995 Chrysler Le Baron GTC 2dr Convertible

Purchased this auto a few years ago and had a 100,000 miles on it. To date 154,000 and just replaced the Shift Command Solenoid Pack. The only major problem to date other than normal maintenance. Fuel mileage around 28 to 29 on highway. This ones not perfect but will be restored.

Good, yet strange offering from Chrysler
By Gazdatronik on 02/20/09 19:11 PM (PST)

1995 Chrysler Le Baron GTC 2dr Convertible

Fantastic, all-white color scheme looks clean and modern despite being a 20 year old design. Long hood/short deck certainly pulls off the luxury sport look, power everything, radio that will take your head off, Bottom-end guts for days, 28mpg on an auto trans!

Best deal
By Lejour on 11/29/08 08:29 AM (PST)

1995 Chrysler Le Baron GTC 2dr Convertible

This is one of my most favoured cars. The leather interior and unique styling gets a lot of attention. These cars are scarce here and people are really interested when they come around. The V6 makes a somewhat exotic sound with a p-flow and is quite quick.

love my rag-top
By vinny on 09/06/08 05:33 AM (PDT)

1995 Chrysler Le Baron GTC 2dr Convertible

I love this car. Just bought it in midsummer, wanted a convertible for years. As an older, domestic car in large supply it is fairly cheap. Look for this model with a new tranny (bad history). I have been putting 70 miles round trip on this car regularly with no problems.

Excellent vehicle for 10 years now
By Jeff on 04/06/07 21:25 PM (PDT)

1995 Chrysler Le Baron GTC 2dr Convertible

12 years old and still going strong. Some things are starting go, but at 12 that can be expected. The vinyl trim is pulling back in one spot on the rear interior, right-rear window motor getting real sluggish, some paint chalking on the front fascia, passenger seat getting really cranky about tipping forward, like I said nothing major. Only gets an annual oil change since I only drive 3000-4000 miles per year these days. Original roof, no major engine or transmission work. Seems like it's ready to go another 12 years.

It's a blast!
By Vernon Stidham on 08/17/06 16:33 PM (PDT)

1995 Chrysler Le Baron GTC 2dr Convertible

I have two Lebarons now. First was a 94 convertible, now I have two 90's. I wish I had my 94 back!

FUN RAGTOP
By ARNIEH on 07/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chrysler Le Baron GTC 2dr Convertible

had to replace the water pump and CV joint-radio does some funky things sometimes-like volume up&down,changes stations,--allby itself AND THEN WON'T EVEN GO OFF WHEN I TURN IT OFF!!! BUT it is a blast-top looks and works like new(80K) and pick-up is great w/the 3.0 L engine and avg about26 or 27mpg about 70 mph. I did put the K&N air filter on it(about $40) which helped w/the gas. It is the most fun I've had in years. Needs a good cup holder and the compartment on my right should have been designed higher.

Horrible car
By da2conan on 02/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Chrysler Le Baron GTC 2dr Convertible

I would never buy a used lebaron as these cars are the worst of crystler products which are bad to start. Expect that the transmission has been replaced at least once. Many minor things have been going wrong with this car since the day I purchased it. The top leaks and the cars are known to have strange electrical mishaps. However the 6 cylinder engine has help up with no problems after 110000 miles.

2 much fun
By cruzer2 on 01/31/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Chrysler Le Baron GTC 2dr Convertible

having a great time with my "radiant fire" red ragtop. yeah it's my mid life crisis. problems have been minor, left rear window regulator and leaky torque convertor seal, no biggie for all the pleasure this car delivers.