1994 Chrysler Le Baron Consumer Review: Ooooh Chrysler, why do you hat

1994 Chrysler Le Baron - Consumer Review

Ooooh Chrysler, why do you hate me?
By Tom on

1994 Chrysler Le Baron GTC 2dr Convertible

I was apprehensive but we had no other option, as it was cheap and we made payments. I have owned 10 vehicles and this was the worst. The design is terrible for a 94'(inside and out), it's like they designed it then never actually sat in the car to realize all the bad ideas they had. It gave us transmission trouble on a rebuilt trans (rebuilt at 80k miles note), and the cooling system was always a problem. The torque/hp is all based at lower rpm so good luck passing. This car was not designed with snow in mind, chains slap the suspension because of the clearance, I have put chains on many, many cars with no problems as I live in the mountains. The handling is very poor. Etc.

I didn't think I would care about a convertible but I must admit I really like it. I left the blinker on once and the car dinged at me letting me know. Adjustable lumbar support in driver seat, that's about it.

Interior design, exterior design, drive-train, all electrical components and anything in between.