1992 Chrysler Le Baron Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Le Baron model:
TOO LOW
By enyaw on 05/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Chrysler Le Baron Convertible 2dr Convertible

THIS IS A FUN SUMMER ONLY CAR. THE SEATS ARE TO LOW WITH THE TOP UP IT MAKES VISIBILTY DIFFICULT. IT'S GOT PLENTY OF PEP AND GAS MILEAGE IS GOOD. ELECTRICAL PROBLEMS ARE PLENTY. IF YOU HAVE A FRIEND THAT GOOD WITH WIREING, YOUR GOOD TO GO. I READ SOMEONE SAID THERE A LOT OF WIND NOISE,I CAN SEE THEY NEVER OWNED A JEEP WRANGLER,WHAT A PIECE OF CRAP. GOT A MEGAPHONE? ENYAW

Little Old Lady from Pasadena's Convert!
By Donna M on 09/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Chrysler Le Baron Convertible 2dr Convertible

My mom purchased this car and passed away in 2001, leaving me her car. I drove it a lot when she had it (she was 85 when she died!). My complaint is that when the top is up, visibility is blocked when turning around to check for cars approaching when merging onto the highway and paint job was not the greatest.

92 LeBaron Convertible
By erice on 10/29/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Chrysler Le Baron Convertible 2dr Convertible

Bought this car for my two daughters who wanted "anything that the top comes off". The 92 LeBaron convertible is a beautiful classic design. Mine is white with grey interior, trunk lid luggage rack and I have added 15" alloy wheels. It looks great! Unfortunately the car has had problems with its power windows, power top motor, theft alarm, water pump and AC. Some of its due to age however, and if you have a reasonable mechanic with access to used parts, its a big convertible with lots of power.