Used 1991 Chrysler Le Baron Convertible Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Le Baron model:

little hot rod
By bud

1991 Chrysler Le Baron Convertible GTC 2dr Convertible

I have only had this car for about 4 months but it is the best vehicle I have owned. For being a smaller car it performs better than i imagined. I call it my little hot rod. It is in excellent condition for being 15 years old, it's amazing how solid it is.

Favorite Features

I am a big car person and this is the only front wheel drive car I can do a burnout with, I LOVE IT.

Suggested Improvements

The only improvement would be that the seats sit higher up above the dashboard. Other than that this car is perfect.

Awesome
By Evelynac

1991 Chrysler Le Baron Convertible Highline 2dr Convertible

I have owned my flaming red 91 Chrysler LeBaron Convertible for 13 years and still love driving this car. Over the July 4th weekend, I drove this car from Tampa to Denver (1,900 miles) in 2 days and the car performed flawlessly even though I have over 107,000 on the speedometer. At the end of this grueling trip, the engine hummed like new. I am determined to keep this little beauty another 10 years. I have a PT Cruiser but I will never give up my little convertible. What a beauty (and everything is original and still works!).

Favorite Features

The styling, handling and reliability of this little car.

I love my car!
By lsteitler

1991 Chrysler Le Baron Convertible GTC 2dr Convertible

My car is now 12 years old. It is still running on its origional engine with 108,000 miles on it. I have never had any expensive repairs on it- it is definitely a diehard.This car is comfortable to ride in and easy to handle. The roads always seem smooth. This car was only used as a summer car until my winter car died and I was amazed at how well this car handles in the snow. I love this car and look like a movie star in it!!! I will be sad when it is time to get a new car, but I think I will try Chrysler's Sebring- Chrysler seems to know cars.

Favorite Features

I actually like the ash tray. Comfortable to sit in. Smooth ride. Easy to handle. Great in the snow!

Suggested Improvements

None

New hottness from Old and busted
By Johnnie C

1991 Chrysler Le Baron Convertible Highline 2dr Convertible

my car befor this was a 1986 oldsmobile calais and it blew the top speed on it was 85 so i seen this lovely glowing red from the back of a dealership and i couldnt beliece how good in a condition it was for the miles and year for the price so i had to get it and oohh man was it a great choise although i had been concidering trading it in for my dream car its not much but i have always had unconditional love for the 1993 Ford Probe GT but i even turned that down when i drove my cousins so this Le Baron will always stay in my driveway and heart

Favorite Features

of course the convertable top, touchy accilerator, and great braking abilaties!

Suggested Improvements

I was hoping for at least a tape deck, ditto on the more cup holders, mirrors in visor,and working rear windows would be nice

My Ruby Red Convertable
By Erin O'Connell

1991 Chrysler Le Baron Convertible GTC 2dr Convertible

I've had my convertable for about one year now, I travel 40 miles to work every day and then I attend night school a few towns away. This little car is so much fun to drive in the good weather or bad and I wouldn't trade it for the world. I think it's amazing that a 10 year old car would perform so well on a daily basis for me and the greatis thing of all is that I was able to get a Lebaron w/ white leather & options I couldn't afford on a new car!!

Favorite Features

This car is not plastic! It has a solid engine! Its small enought to manuver around in trafic and the breaks are great. Comfortable vehicle!

Suggested Improvements

Better ash tray, more cup holders,