1991 Chrysler Le Baron - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Le Baron model:
1991 chrysler lebaron sedan 4 door
By vette lover on 07/28/09 19:27 PM (PDT)

1991 Chrysler Le Baron 4dr Sedan

I have owned this car for 2 years and had no major problems with it. It is the only front wheel drive car that i have ever owned that does burnouts. The powerful v6 engine delivers, even with 113,000 original miles. I plan to keep this car for many more years.

fuel champ
By hot rod on 04/26/08 09:42 AM (PDT)

1991 Chrysler Le Baron GTC Turbo 2dr Coupe

For a car that is 17 years old it is one great ride. Fuel economy is outstanding, performance is off the charts, having owned vettes and quiet a few muscle car, so it's hard to believe how good this red bullet drives.

little hot rod
By bud on 02/27/06 05:47 AM (PST)

1991 Chrysler Le Baron GTC 2dr Convertible

I have only had this car for about 4 months but it is the best vehicle I have owned. For being a smaller car it performs better than i imagined. I call it my little hot rod. It is in excellent condition for being 15 years old, it's amazing how solid it is.

Awesome
By Evelynac on 07/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Chrysler Le Baron Highline 2dr Convertible

I have owned my flaming red 91 Chrysler LeBaron Convertible for 13 years and still love driving this car. Over the July 4th weekend, I drove this car from Tampa to Denver (1,900 miles) in 2 days and the car performed flawlessly even though I have over 107,000 on the speedometer. At the end of this grueling trip, the engine hummed like new. I am determined to keep this little beauty another 10 years. I have a PT Cruiser but I will never give up my little convertible. What a beauty (and everything is original and still works!).

I love my car!
By lsteitler on 02/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Chrysler Le Baron GTC 2dr Convertible

My car is now 12 years old. It is still running on its origional engine with 108,000 miles on it. I have never had any expensive repairs on it- it is definitely a diehard.This car is comfortable to ride in and easy to handle. The roads always seem smooth. This car was only used as a summer car until my winter car died and I was amazed at how well this car handles in the snow. I love this car and look like a movie star in it!!! I will be sad when it is time to get a new car, but I think I will try Chrysler's Sebring- Chrysler seems to know cars.

New hottness from Old and busted
By Johnnie C on 12/19/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Chrysler Le Baron Highline 2dr Convertible

my car befor this was a 1986 oldsmobile calais and it blew the top speed on it was 85 so i seen this lovely glowing red from the back of a dealership and i couldnt beliece how good in a condition it was for the miles and year for the price so i had to get it and oohh man was it a great choise although i had been concidering trading it in for my dream car its not much but i have always had unconditional love for the 1993 Ford Probe GT but i even turned that down when i drove my cousins so this Le Baron will always stay in my driveway and heart

My Ruby Red Convertable
By Erin O'Connell on 05/03/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Chrysler Le Baron GTC 2dr Convertible

I've had my convertable for about one year now, I travel 40 miles to work every day and then I attend night school a few towns away. This little car is so much fun to drive in the good weather or bad and I wouldn't trade it for the world. I think it's amazing that a 10 year old car would perform so well on a daily basis for me and the greatis thing of all is that I was able to get a Lebaron w/ white leather & options I couldn't afford on a new car!!