Used 1991 Chrysler Le Baron Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Le Baron model:

1991 chrysler lebaron sedan 4 door
By vette lover

1991 Chrysler Le Baron 4dr Sedan

I have owned this car for 2 years and had no major problems with it. It is the only front wheel drive car that i have ever owned that does burnouts. The powerful v6 engine delivers, even with 113,000 original miles. I plan to keep this car for many more years.

30 mpg highway, all electrical still works, 4 speed auto, v6 engine, comfortable interior

Could have had ABS, could have been made a bit lighter, should have included chrysler v6 engines (the one in them is a mitsubishi)

fuel champ
By hot rod

1991 Chrysler Le Baron GTC Turbo 2dr Coupe

For a car that is 17 years old it is one great ride. Fuel economy is outstanding, performance is off the charts, having owned vettes and quiet a few muscle car, so it's hard to believe how good this red bullet drives.

turbo, 5 speed trans

better wheel bearings

little hot rod
By bud

1991 Chrysler Le Baron GTC 2dr Convertible

I have only had this car for about 4 months but it is the best vehicle I have owned. For being a smaller car it performs better than i imagined. I call it my little hot rod. It is in excellent condition for being 15 years old, it's amazing how solid it is.

I am a big car person and this is the only front wheel drive car I can do a burnout with, I LOVE IT.

The only improvement would be that the seats sit higher up above the dashboard. Other than that this car is perfect.

Awesome
By Evelynac

1991 Chrysler Le Baron Highline 2dr Convertible

I have owned my flaming red 91 Chrysler LeBaron Convertible for 13 years and still love driving this car. Over the July 4th weekend, I drove this car from Tampa to Denver (1,900 miles) in 2 days and the car performed flawlessly even though I have over 107,000 on the speedometer. At the end of this grueling trip, the engine hummed like new. I am determined to keep this little beauty another 10 years. I have a PT Cruiser but I will never give up my little convertible. What a beauty (and everything is original and still works!).

The styling, handling and reliability of this little car.

I love my car!
By lsteitler

1991 Chrysler Le Baron GTC 2dr Convertible

My car is now 12 years old. It is still running on its origional engine with 108,000 miles on it. I have never had any expensive repairs on it- it is definitely a diehard.This car is comfortable to ride in and easy to handle. The roads always seem smooth. This car was only used as a summer car until my winter car died and I was amazed at how well this car handles in the snow. I love this car and look like a movie star in it!!! I will be sad when it is time to get a new car, but I think I will try Chrysler's Sebring- Chrysler seems to know cars.

I actually like the ash tray. Comfortable to sit in. Smooth ride. Easy to handle. Great in the snow!

None