Used 1990 Chrysler Le Baron Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Le Baron model:

Fast!
By tireburner1997

1990 Chrysler Le Baron Premium 2dr Convertible

fast little car. it is my dads car and it is faster then my 3.8L Firebird! it handles okay but I love the trans! it feels like a stick shift!

Favorite Features

fwd so it is good in the winter

Still have it
By 300man

1990 Chrysler Le Baron GT 2dr Convertible

I purchased this car in 2000 fresh out of high school and the first vehicle I bought with my own money. It had 120k on it when I bought it and it now has 150k. I have replaced so much of this car with the exception of the engine. I do however love the car and would never sell it. I am the second owner of it. My interior is flawless, the exterior looks like crap. it gets about 22 mpg and the a/c still blows cold r12.

Favorite Features

convertible, DTE display, looks with razzi body kit.

Suggested Improvements

better tranny, and build, I've used so much spray foam, dynomat to try and get rid of it's horrible squeaks. Then again it is 20 almost 21 years old.

My new car
By Tina

1990 Chrysler Le Baron Premium 2dr Convertible

This is my third car. My second Chrysler. My first Chrysler was a 91 Sundance that was recently totaled in an accident. My uncle had been trying to sell this car to my parents for 450 but since it was for me he charged 200. I just got it and ill tell ya, I don't think I would have gone with a different car. I absolutely love this car. It's so much like my old one yet so much better even though its a year older. It's all white with red interior. It might be 17 yrs old but for an 18 yr old college student you can't ask for a better running or more fun to drive car!!! My friend is 19 yrs old and she thinks it has too much power for her because its a V6. I love the power output!

Favorite Features

The power features. V6 engine. Red comfortable interior. Fun to drive. Reliable. Just overall an easy to love car!

Suggested Improvements

Well I don't really have any complaints. The only thing thats wrong with my car is that the tranny needs to be flushed. They last flushed it about 4 yrs ago, but it's starting to act up again.

Le Baron
By Jan

1990 Chrysler Le Baron 4dr Sedan

I love the car. I wish it could get better gas mileage though. But it's a great car, comfortable, plenty of space inside. The truck size is great too.

Favorite Features

Cassette player bulit in, now I need to add a CD player.

Suggested Improvements

None that I can think of with this year model

18 year car
By Shboom

1990 Chrysler Le Baron GTC Turbo 2dr Convertible

Bought GTC turbo convertible new in 1990 for pleasure/summer use only. 66,000 miles to date. Replaced head gasket at 50,000 mi.,otherwise minor repairs only (rear window motor,timing belt, muffler,etc) Original top is still good, body rust-free, AM radio died---FM still there. Car drives beautifully---actually better than ever. I now am using it as my daily driver (bought a new Miata for summer fun). Very enjoyable car, though others are better built.

Favorite Features

Very comfortable leather seats--- luxurious feel and great ride. Turbo is a kick!

Suggested Improvements

This car doesn't have the quality of my wife's Japanese made car she bought 10 years ago and has needed no repairs at all. Improve quality.