2007 Chrysler Crossfire - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Crossfire model:
awesome but lacks power
By jacob on 04/30/08 20:33 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Crossfire Limited 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I bought the base model to get the 6 speed manual because I was told it wasn't available on the srt model so I bought this and priced adding a stock supercharger and its around $11,000 they definitely could have pushed more horsepower out of that six just look at Hondas S2000 4 cylinders no turbo or supercharger and pushes more power, less weight, cheaper price, and a quicker 0-60, and last it also handles better. Crossfire does have much nicer interior and convertible top is all automatic.

My fun car
By Will on 01/28/08 13:25 PM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Crossfire 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This has always been a car that my wife and I have admired. Now that we own one we are not dissapointed. Great acceleration and road holding.Jjust an all round great vehicle and fun to drive

Norm's joy
By Norm on 01/19/08 08:55 AM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Crossfire Limited 2dr Hatchback (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I replaced the wiper blades . The original were hard and did not clear in rain. The inside of the inside door pull had burs and was replaced.No other problems. These problems were corrected by Chysler without charge.This car hangs on curves and the road like glue. A great sport car. I have had 5 Corvette's and this Crossfire is as much fun to drive. It is all German except the skin. The crafsmanship is top of the line of most sports cars. I have had many complements on the looks of the car. You will have to drive it to appreciate it. Rumers are that the production will stop after 08 so this car will be a classic.

Smooth Ride with top down
By Steve on 01/06/08 20:32 PM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Crossfire 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Had the car for one year and I droved 4000 miles since new. It is a keeper, smooth ride with the top down. It is the best convertible two seater I've ever driven. Had BMW before and again, this is a keeper. Enjoy your ride for those that own a Crossfire.

Great Car For The Money!
By Lee Clarke on 12/19/07 18:34 PM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Crossfire Limited 2dr Hatchback (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I've always thought the Crossfire is a great looking car with very good performance and handling. However, the complete lack of lumbar support, somewhat cramped interior ( I'm 6', 200 lbs ), lack of cup holders, other than 1 pop up, which doesn't work, kept me from buying. However, now that Chrysler is selling them at $12,000+ off msrp/sticker, the deal was too good to pass up. These cars are very high quality at a bargain price. :)

Serious Bargain!
By Chris on 12/12/07 17:34 PM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Crossfire Limited 2dr Hatchback (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

'07 Limited Coupe, 6 speed. For $23K brand new OTD (12/5/07)....I choose it over the MS3s I'd tested. Lifetime warranty on the Mercedes powertrain, This was the bargain of a lifetime! Handles fantastic, after 300 miles appears to get >21 MPG driven hard. Great midrange & higher lateral Gs than MS3. Had $36K sticker.....nothing even close to it for $23K.

Awesome
By Joe on 08/27/07 13:17 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Crossfire Limited 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

The car has been an eye turner from day one. Chrysler did an over-the-top job in building it. I have more people coment on it. Fast, sporty great looking/sexy. Look into it, you won't regret it.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.