Used 2007 Chrysler Crossfire Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chrysler Crossfire - Consumer Reviews

2007 Chrysler Crossfire

View reviews for a specific Crossfire model:

a stickered $42K car for under $20K
By stogie556

2007 Chrysler Crossfire Limited 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I have the auto stick. an 'o7 with under 3k miles...i think ill start driving it now! Its a fun car. if you can find one...buy it!

Favorite Features

its a mercedes!!!!

Fun Car!
By DM

2007 Chrysler Crossfire 2dr Hatchback (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Sporty, looks great, overall economical, accelerates great, handles great, at less than $20K it is fantastic!

Favorite Features

reliabilty, looks, power w/ economy and kids have to take other car!

Suggested Improvements

easier to use stereo system? although I should read manual...

Loving it
By jblankenship9

2007 Chrysler Crossfire 2dr Hatchback (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I just picked up the car the other day for 13,999. Couldn't have asked for a better deal with only 19,000 miles on it. Before I bought this I was test driving a 09 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS, the crossfire could do circles around the Lancer with it's great acceleration and handling. Love the six speed manual transmission paired with the 3.2 V6. Braking for the car is exceptional whether on dry or wet pavement.

Favorite Features

Power, Handling, Braking, and Comfort.

Suggested Improvements

Needs cup holders, and there has been a slight rattle coming from the back.

nice car...........
By rd

2007 Chrysler Crossfire 2dr Hatchback (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Have had about two months but having fun. I really like the looks and the usual response I get is "nice car!" I have not driven many sports cars but this one is fun to drive! You have to be in reasonable physical shape to get in and out. Mom don't fit... I immediately got an extended warranty and Xylon(sp?) coating from a Chrysler dealership. Hopefully it will prove a dependable car for a long time as I tend to keep cars for 10years or so. The downside is the "american car rapid depreciation", premium gas and the 8.5 qts synthetic oil every 3K miles. As for now, no regrets!

Favorite Features

6spd , feel and performance

Suggested Improvements

real cup holder(2) (one I got from Walmart that fits on the side of passenger seat is not too bad),

07 Bright Silver Convertable
By miclb57

2007 Chrysler Crossfire Limited 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I've always wanted a roadster but didn't want used and couldn't justify the price of new until now. These cars are a real value if you can still find them new. The car runs and handles very well. It also rides very well for a roadster, is extremely solid, and has very good fit and finish. Hopefully it will be reliable but it also has lifetime, unlimited milage drivetrain warranty and I purchased lifetime, unlimited milage wrap around Chrysler warranty for additional $1,200 with a $100.00 deductable. Peace of mind for major repairs if you plan on keeping the car long term as I do. The car looks great and is just a lot of fun. Only comes out on nice days. A real keeper.

Favorite Features

Top down. Outstanding looks. Comfort. Performance and handling. Solid with superior fit and finish. Great sound when playing cds.

Suggested Improvements

Better fm receiver and satellite radio. Stereo sounds great with cds but the radio reception is poor and doesn't sound good at all.