2007 Chrysler Crossfire - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Crossfire model:
a stickered $42K car for under $20K
By stogie556 on 07/03/11 07:15 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Crossfire Limited 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I have the auto stick. an 'o7 with under 3k miles...i think ill start driving it now! Its a fun car. if you can find one...buy it!

Fun Car!
By DM on 05/07/10 10:28 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Crossfire 2dr Hatchback (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Sporty, looks great, overall economical, accelerates great, handles great, at less than $20K it is fantastic!

Loving it
By jblankenship9 on 10/26/09 14:17 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Crossfire 2dr Hatchback (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I just picked up the car the other day for 13,999. Couldn't have asked for a better deal with only 19,000 miles on it. Before I bought this I was test driving a 09 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS, the crossfire could do circles around the Lancer with it's great acceleration and handling. Love the six speed manual transmission paired with the 3.2 V6. Braking for the car is exceptional whether on dry or wet pavement.

nice car...........
By rd on 07/28/09 00:21 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Crossfire 2dr Hatchback (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Have had about two months but having fun. I really like the looks and the usual response I get is "nice car!" I have not driven many sports cars but this one is fun to drive! You have to be in reasonable physical shape to get in and out. Mom don't fit... I immediately got an extended warranty and Xylon(sp?) coating from a Chrysler dealership. Hopefully it will prove a dependable car for a long time as I tend to keep cars for 10years or so. The downside is the "american car rapid depreciation", premium gas and the 8.5 qts synthetic oil every 3K miles. As for now, no regrets!

07 Bright Silver Convertable
By miclb57 on 06/16/09 13:28 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Crossfire Limited 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I've always wanted a roadster but didn't want used and couldn't justify the price of new until now. These cars are a real value if you can still find them new. The car runs and handles very well. It also rides very well for a roadster, is extremely solid, and has very good fit and finish. Hopefully it will be reliable but it also has lifetime, unlimited milage drivetrain warranty and I purchased lifetime, unlimited milage wrap around Chrysler warranty for additional $1,200 with a $100.00 deductable. Peace of mind for major repairs if you plan on keeping the car long term as I do. The car looks great and is just a lot of fun. Only comes out on nice days. A real keeper.

After almost 2 years; still excited
By Old Dude on 04/26/09 14:32 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Crossfire Limited 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I love: 1. That I can smoke those little Mitsubishi's and VW's at redlights, 2. that I can consistantly get 26-27MPG when driving 80-90 on the highway, 3. that I can put the top down without getting out of the car, 4. that I can take corners at 80 that my Jeep can only take at 50-60, 5. that my wife can't pack 400lbs of clothes when we go on a trip & she is OK with that. Most Importantly, I love that after almost 2 years, I still get excited just looking at it. I my wife and I had to choose between each other or the car, we'd both take the car and I love my wife of 28 years.

Good Times
By Steve on 03/19/09 11:57 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Crossfire Limited 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I bought this car at one of my company's auctions. It has been a great car. Very fun to drive. Edmunds talks about the lack of power. But this car really has plenty of pep. The car is solid compared to the Solstice and Sky models. In addition, the car has far more features than the GM and most of the other import convertibles. You can't beat the price of a used Crossfire. Bang for the buck, it is the best two seater on the market.

2007 Crosfire Roadster
By James on 12/19/08 17:14 PM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Crossfire 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Only had my 2007 Roadster a few months now but it's been a blast to drive, holds the road like glue and very good power. I have the auto with paddle shifter and like it very much, much better than clunky stick and clutch. Only one small problem, I get battery rundown occasionly when I leave the interior lights on auto. Not sure whats going on there, have to get it in before the warranty exp. Other than that, no probelems and a very good value with the big discounts being offered. Purchased for $19M with 6000 miles.

XF - eXtreamly Fantastic
By erzer on 11/29/08 07:11 AM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Crossfire 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

A highly under rated car by many people simply because of the Chrysler name. This car handles very well in the curves and with the auto shifter, it's very easy to downshift when needed. Average MPG is 25 highway mostly. This is my daily driver, but stock tires (Conti's) are not good on any snow, wet driving is good; you'll need better tires if driving in winter conditions;rims are staggered but you can go with staggered tires if you can find the right ones. Costs for avg buyers to think about - high profile tires, premium fuel, 100% synthetic oil (only change every 7k). Overall, this car is worth the money and I'd say undervalued.

Best car for the money
By Len on 10/03/08 17:33 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Crossfire Limited 2dr Hatchback (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I bought my '07 limited for $19k with 2000 miles in April 2008. I like it because it is a great balance between comfort and performance, and for the money I didn't consider anything else. It is fun to drive, good on gas, maneuverable and relatively quick. I am 6'2" and fit comfortably in it, the seats are supportive yet the matte orangy-brown leather is soft on the back. I drove the car on a 4 hour trip through NYC traffic and was comfortable the whole time. I could not imagine having the car automatic, but don't get along with the shifter sometimes.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.