2006 Chrysler Crossfire Consumer Reviews 2

2006 Chrysler Crossfire - Consumer Reviews

2006 Chrysler Crossfire 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

View reviews for a specific Crossfire model:
A supercar for most folks
By Johnnie Mack on 02/23/08 19:03 PM (PST)

2006 Chrysler Crossfire 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Coming up on a year with this car, and have had nothing but good experiences. No glitches, just a nice commuter vehicle for my wife and I. Very nimble, and fast enough to suit me-the numbers suggest it will accelerate as fast as my old '89 Trans Am, but I'm out of the "rat race". Tires are still in very good shape, and just 2 oil changes for maintenance. A few negs-the seat is probably better in the Limited model, so maybe a retro fit is in order-this one generates complaints from my lovely wife of 31 years. And the radio is annoying. As we know now, the car has been killed by the new Chrysler. I guess a notchback version with a removeable window is out of the questions now, eh?

What a deal
By rampage on 02/10/08 08:53 AM (PST)

2006 Chrysler Crossfire 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I bought this on a whim when I was looking for a Mazda 3 wagon a year ago. The $19k price tag was a deal maker. Driving it is a treat and I'm still impressed with its handling, braking and looks. The 6 speed manual taps the power in the engine efficiently and it feels great to be pressed back into the seat upon acceleration. The only drawback is that is does not go up icy hills well so it's garaged when it snows. My 6'3" tall husband cannot strech his legs out straight, but he is very willing to make the sacrafice. Cargo area is plentiful for everyday and weekend jaunts. I swore I would never own a Chrysler product but this is the best car I've ever had.

Sweet Ride
By Senior Citizen on 02/06/08 11:14 AM (PST)

2006 Chrysler Crossfire 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I've had this blaze red baby for 8 months now, and I can't wait for the warm weather to come back so that I can drop the top again! This car is the most fun to drive vehicle I've ever owned! It turns heads everywhere I go. Great craftsmanship and handling. I hate to see Chrysler stop building them.

Crossfire Limited Convertible
By Larry on 09/26/07 19:55 PM (PDT)

2006 Chrysler Crossfire Limited 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Purchased Spring, 2007 for daughter. This car has it all; looks, ride, power and safety features. For the price, we could not find a similar convertible with all these features. The dealer incentive was the selling point. We are pleased with the gas mileage, upper 20's on the highway and lower 20's in city. The only negative point has been a small water leak near the top and drive window. Expect to get this repaired easily.

Awesome!
By Shagfire on 08/18/07 20:22 PM (PDT)

2006 Chrysler Crossfire Limited 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I've only had the car a couple of weeks, but it is a blast to drive! It gets a lot of looks from passersby. This car comes highly recommended by all agents in the car industry that we have spoken to. I look forward to many years of driving this sweet little beauty.

A fun loving beauty!
By Cincinnati Slim on 04/20/07 19:38 PM (PDT)

2006 Chrysler Crossfire 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This is such a cool little car! Beautiful, impractical, cramped and hard to see out and I'm just crazy about it. Like a super hot girlfriend, you overlook her bad habits because you're having so much fun! Some car reviewers have said the car's chassis and brakes are so good that It could use more power. I'm sure not complaining. I think it's a blast to drive yet, unlike most performance cars I've had, it is very forgiving. The ESP/Traction Control/ABS systems work very well especially in bad weather. It really makes you feel like a hero.