It's new and we LOVE it!
By MrsKeller on
2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl S/C 5A)
My husband and I just bought this, our first 'shared' car, on Saturday morning, 9/18/10. He wanted a Crossfire since he moved in with me in - 2005 - the same year as the car. We absolutely LOVE it! We got black with a black roof with the two tone gray leather interior and it is so slick looking. Kids on bikes yell, "NICE CAR!" when we drive by. Old men stare at it when we are at a stop sign. The first thing I noticed when I drove it was how tight the steering was. Then I noticed how the car really clings to the road - it is amazing. I have no complaints although we've only owned it for 3 whole days :-) I feel like a superstar when I'm driving it!
Favorite Features
My favorite feature is the look of it. The back end is wide and real low looking - very tough like. Another favorite feature is that wing that pops up! And, of course the convertible roof!
Suggested Improvements
A suggested improvement would be a more substantial cup holder (nervous to put anything in it). Also, some iPhone integration would be nice. And, I feel like there is hardly any room for my purse - just needs a little more space up front. And, I've written off the trunk-maybe fits 1 suitcase?
By zq8
on 11/29/14 16:52 PM (PST)

Sorry but she does NOT have the SRT-6 version.