Used 2005 Chrysler Crossfire Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Chrysler Crossfire - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Crossfire model:

Vehicular Prozac
By KimPossible

2005 Chrysler Crossfire Limited 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This is the perfect second car for anyone unless you have knee problems (in which case you shouldn't be getting into ANY sports car). I know a lot of people who also use them as a daily driver, but I don't trust the other people on the roads enough. This is a head turner .... I get so many stares that it is almost embarrassing. Right after I got it, I walked out of a take out place to see a group of people gathered around my car. My heart plummeted - I was sure it had been hit. As it turns out, a crowd of people just wanted to stand around a look at it. That will make you smile every day.

I love the lines of the vehicle, how solid it sounds when you close the doors and how freaking cool the top is going down.

My only improvement would be to start making them again!!!

great car
By vegas

2005 Chrysler Crossfire Limited 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

have had 2 corvettes . they may be quicker but no where near the quality of this crossfire . get fantastic mileage on the hwy and around town . this was chryslers hidden secret . what do you need more speed for this is the usa no audoban here . very cofortable and very quick . didn't have to pay over 40 thou to pass everything except a gas station .really fun car will keep minr forever until it becomes a collector . then you can all eat your heart out . no need for more speed her have more than enough . chrysler should make more of these

looks quality of build handeling comfort ride the whole package

not a one deal with what you get it is great

Buyer Beware
By triplefire

2005 Chrysler Crossfire Limited 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Bought this car confidently after reading so many positive reviews. Purchased Certified used from Chrysler with 38400 miles. Love the styling and handling, especially the two tone interior. However, within 2 days, I noticed a VERY annoying rattling coming from the panel behind the seats/ tonneau cover. Within one week the GPS Navigation stopped functioning. Within a week and a half, I found oil leaking from the rear of the car and the lights are dimming and getting brighter while idling. I thought this was supposed to be a CERTIFIED vehicle! Don't be fooled by Chrysler's so-called Certified Used program...

Styling, Mercedes-Benz performance, fun to drive. Decent fuel economy for a sports car.

Interior Dash and trim looks and feels VERY cheap (typical of Chrysler.) Interior is not very ergonomic. Chrysler dealer should not sell a car as CERTIFIED if it isnt... had the prior mentioned issues been addressed during certification, I would not have to worry about it!

A sportcar at last
By giglia66

2005 Chrysler Crossfire Limited 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Purchased car in Aug 2008 in new condition. Had 16000 on it. It is graphite gray metallic outside, interior is salmon and gray leather two tone, has designer signed sunvisor from germany, with certification. Just installed two air intake pipes in lieu of regular air filters. Talk about tone and speed it made a tremendous difference. It's awesome, love it. Should have bought something like this years ago but have it now.

Love the pickup and handling at high speeds, at 75mph and 80 at times I get 27 mpg. That's amazing to me

More settings in passenger electric seat. I put wheel savers on due to brake dust. No more dust. Also should have had a compass in a car of this quality

SRT-6 Hands down the hottest Car ever!
By Antonio

2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl S/C 5A)

I actually leased a 2004 Crossfire limited. When I gave it back I actually purchased 2 SRT-6 crossfires because I was so impressed with the 1st one. The SRT-6 crossfires are awesome vehicles. They have the sharpest styling on any car I've ever seen. Chrysler always has great designers. The underspinnings are Daimler, and feel solid and ride with quality. You can't go wrong with these cars. Also with less than 2000 SRT-6 versions made of the coupe and ragtop, they will be worth money someday. I highly recommend this car!

Styling, handling, & speed.

Cup holder is very funny

• SUV