2005 Chrysler Crossfire - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Crossfire model:
Great car
By Jeana1norse on 05/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler Crossfire Limited 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This is a great car all around. It is really more like a Mercedes than a Chrysler and it feels like a luxury car on the inside. The performance is better than I expected as well.

US-German Relations
By HDReeves on 05/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler Crossfire Limited 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This car is definitely fun to drive, especially on winding roads. It has excellent lateral acceleration. It is a little slow in its straight aheas acceleration; there is a brief lag sudden acceleration while in motion. I have had the car since October, 2003, with no mechanical problems. There is not much storage, but plenty of cockpit room for sitting. If you are not planning on a lot of luggage, then this is a great way to get where you are going...or no where in particular, if you just want to have some fun.

Sleak and Sporty
By DiabloPro316 on 05/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler Crossfire Limited 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Alot of people tell me when they see me in public that it is a sleak or sporty looking car and ask me what it is I tell them a Crossfire and usually give a little show of rubber burn on my way out just to show it has power to go with looks.

I'll probably buy two
By allistruth on 04/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler Crossfire Limited 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Owned by two Doctors. Drives perfect, runs perfect, looks perfect. Best value for the best car. Waiting for the supercharged version.