Used 2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Crossfire model:

What a sleeper.
By Jamil

2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 SRT-6 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl S/C 5A)

This car is amazing. So this is my third car and I'm 21 so best of believe I race my srt6 ever now and then. I have beaten 2015 mustang gt, 2015 camaro ss, audi, 2014 dodge challenger and charger r/t and I'm pretty sure down the line even more. This is a 10 going on11 year old car beating newer cars like it's nothing. I really don't believe this car is really only putting out 330 hp and 310 torque. I know it's a mercedes amg engine and there numbers are different but wow this car is beating 400 hp cars. My favorite part is it keeps pulling and pulling and I have gotten up to 160. I would never trade this car in and I'm definitely going to do some mods later down the road but all I have to say is I'm in love with this sleeper.

SRT6 - poor mans supercar =)
By crossfire2004

2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 SRT-6 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl S/C 5A)

I originally owned a standard 2004 crossfire & was impressed with it so much that I traded it in to get not 1 but 2 srt-6's. One ragtop one coupe. The crossfire is an amazing car. It's very solid & drives incredibly. It's also better looking & faster than 95% of the cars on the road. Fit & finish need attention! Rust issues MUST be dealt with. Troubled areas are bottom of the doors (because the weather stripping holds water in, instead of letting it drain) & under the wing mounts. BARE METAL...Really? Daimler???? Other than that the car is awesome! I'm a Chrysler man & although this isn't really a Mopar, it was a complete Chrysler design & concept. Unfortunately, Daimler never advertised it,

speed, looks.

05 crossfire roadster
By don266

2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 SRT-6 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl S/C 5A)

i bought this car last spring. traded in a 04 sebring conv a sharp car it was but the crossfire conv has it beat hands down. this car realy gets looks when me and my wife take rides. i kid with my wife saying what are they looking at it must be the driver, not. color of car is saffire silver, black top, two tone color interior. red and dark gray. realy stand offish. i added a wood grain interior dash kit looks alot better then the silver accsent, candt wait to take it out when the days are warmer. since i store it in winter living here in wisconsin,

Recently purchased ~ Best of all Roadsters
By bienhoababy

2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 SRT-6 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl S/C 5A)

I'm retired Military and currently own 3 vehicles including an H2 Hummer. I was a pilot so I am used to acceleration. I have also owned a Jag XKE Roadster, Camaro Convertible, Corvette 454 Big Block, Satellite Hemi, etc over the years. This is the best of them all. With power to throw your head back into the head rest from 0 mph or 30 mph or 60 mph, it literally jumps up on all fours from any speed and leaves everyone in the rear view mirror. Mine's Black Clear Coat with Alcantara seats, 5 speed slap shift, Infinity w/Nav, stability control etc., etc. if you want a soon to be Classic, BMW, Audi! Camaro, corvette, mustang EATER, this is your Boy. It won't let you down.

Power on demand from any speed. Holds curves like it's stuck on flypaper, sound system and Nav., head turning design, exclusivity of owning one of only 2000 SRT's made and sold in the USA. My guess is you won't find another in your hometown or w/In a 500 mile radius.

Cup holder. That is all.

2005 SRT 6 Convertible
By emcl

2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 SRT-6 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl S/C 5A)

Great car for the money. Can't beat the value or performance. Excellent performance and a real head turner.

Automatic convertible top, excellent traction control, supercharged engine has plenty of guts at the top end.

None