Used 2004 Chrysler Crossfire Base Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Chrysler Crossfire - Consumer Reviews

2004 Chrysler Crossfire

View reviews for a specific Crossfire model:

I LOVE THIS CAR!!!!
By manoelramon

2004 Chrysler Crossfire 2dr Sports Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I am very proud for having this car.. it is almost 2 years and I NEVER had one single problem... the car is beautiful.. the people really asked about the car, turns the head.. and ride.. dude.. the ride is cool.. very fast ... very safe.. 80% of this car is a mercedez slk.. I change the oil myself because it requires 0w40 and it is cheaper if I do it myself.. the car is very confortable.. my friend has a porshe carrera and sorry porshe lovers!!! this car is much more comfortable comparing to the hard porshe... I will keep this car with me forever.. it is one of few 20.000 cars that arrives in USA... LOVE IT!!

Just great!
By Hector_Lara

2004 Chrysler Crossfire 2dr Sports Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Excellent car, great performance, it looks really great and good reliability. Everybody think that it is more expensive tan really is. More eye-catching than most of the cars. I have had Eclipse and TT and surprisingly the crossfire looks better and i have more fun than the rest. I have 2 Crossfire limited, Coupe and Roadster.

Favorite Features

Driving, styling

AWESOME! Everyone compliments!
By LINDSAY

2004 Chrysler Crossfire 2dr Sports Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This car is so much fun to drive. The spoiler, which is similar to the Porsche, just makes the car! I'm a 20 year old student... this car is perfect for me. You tend to see older people driving them... for what reason I have no idea. This car is definitely for younger women!! It's stylish, sexy, reliable (except the darn cup holder), and fun! I will never sell this car! It is irreplaceable due to the fact that Mercedes will no longer take part in the make of this car!

Favorite Features

The tail lights, the chrome on black interior, the drive!

Suggested Improvements

CUP HOLDER!! CUP HOLDER!! CUP HOLDER!! (car holds a strange amount of oil..8.5..always a pain!)

Great Car
By Terry

2004 Chrysler Crossfire 2dr Sports Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

The cupholder is of poor design, otherwise the car is really nice and fun to drive.

Favorite Features

For a sports car the gas mileage is fantastic.

Suggested Improvements

Cupholder needs improvements

Used Crossfire
By 2004 Chrysler Crossf

2004 Chrysler Crossfire 2dr Sports Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

The car looks great except for the plastic headlight covers that fog over from the sun and look awful. They can't be replaced unless you buy the entire light assembly at $400+ each. The back hatch door rattles real bad and mine has etched through the paint where the hard rubber has worn through it. I wish it had an off switch for the back fin. It's distracting, embarrassing and blocks your view in the rear view mirror. Other than that it's been a fun driver!

Favorite Features

It looks so classy and sporty. A real eye catcher!

Suggested Improvements

Glass headlight covers, not plastic. Power switch to shut off the rear automatic spoiler. Tires that are all the same size.