2004 Chrysler Crossfire 3.2L V6 6-speed Manual Consumer Reviews

2004 Chrysler Crossfire - Consumer Reviews

Base 2dr Hatchback (3.2L V6 6-speed Manual)

View reviews for a specific Crossfire model:
I LOVE THIS CAR!!!!
By manoelramon on 11/17/12 23:06 PM (PST)

2004 Chrysler Crossfire 2dr Sports Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I am very proud for having this car.. it is almost 2 years and I NEVER had one single problem... the car is beautiful.. the people really asked about the car, turns the head.. and ride.. dude.. the ride is cool.. very fast ... very safe.. 80% of this car is a mercedez slk.. I change the oil myself because it requires 0w40 and it is cheaper if I do it myself.. the car is very confortable.. my friend has a porshe carrera and sorry porshe lovers!!! this car is much more comfortable comparing to the hard porshe... I will keep this car with me forever.. it is one of few 20.000 cars that arrives in USA... LOVE IT!!

Just great!
By Hector_Lara on 06/18/10 14:10 PM (PDT)

2004 Chrysler Crossfire 2dr Sports Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Excellent car, great performance, it looks really great and good reliability. Everybody think that it is more expensive tan really is. More eye-catching than most of the cars. I have had Eclipse and TT and surprisingly the crossfire looks better and i have more fun than the rest. I have 2 Crossfire limited, Coupe and Roadster.

AWESOME! Everyone compliments!
By LINDSAY on 07/31/09 15:51 PM (PDT)

2004 Chrysler Crossfire 2dr Sports Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This car is so much fun to drive. The spoiler, which is similar to the Porsche, just makes the car! I'm a 20 year old student... this car is perfect for me. You tend to see older people driving them... for what reason I have no idea. This car is definitely for younger women!! It's stylish, sexy, reliable (except the darn cup holder), and fun! I will never sell this car! It is irreplaceable due to the fact that Mercedes will no longer take part in the make of this car!

Great Car
By Terry on 05/10/09 19:34 PM (PDT)

2004 Chrysler Crossfire 2dr Sports Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

The cupholder is of poor design, otherwise the car is really nice and fun to drive.

Used Crossfire
By 2004 Chrysler Crossf on 03/24/09 15:07 PM (PDT)

2004 Chrysler Crossfire 2dr Sports Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

The car looks great except for the plastic headlight covers that fog over from the sun and look awful. They can't be replaced unless you buy the entire light assembly at $400+ each. The back hatch door rattles real bad and mine has etched through the paint where the hard rubber has worn through it. I wish it had an off switch for the back fin. It's distracting, embarrassing and blocks your view in the rear view mirror. Other than that it's been a fun driver!

A street legal jet!
By Jonathan on 01/19/09 17:53 PM (PST)

2004 Chrysler Crossfire 2dr Sports Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I just bought my 2004 Crossfire in August, and simply love it! Due to our snowy Canadian winters, I had to park it for about 5 months, but cannot wait to uncover her and hit the freeways again. It turns heads wherever I go, and people just stare and ask what it is constantly. I am only 5'8", so getting in and out are a breeze. It handles like it is on rails, and makes every trip fun! I know it's not as fast as the 350Z or TT, but I feel it is a much sharper looking car, and lives up to the Mercedes name in every way. I have driven Jags and high end Acuras, and this car feels and looks more expensive. If you have the chance, buy one and hold on! This is a future collector's car for sure!

Middle age; no crisis
By 1hot6 on 11/26/08 16:34 PM (PST)

2004 Chrysler Crossfire 2dr Sports Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I traded in an 06 Mustang, show car, for my 04 Crossfire in March 08. While I honestly do miss some of the Mustang's personality I absolutly love my Crossfire! This vehicle surpasses any other car I've owned to include a BMW z3. It's not the fastest but then again who really is?! The car handles flawlessly and Ive found myself pushing upwards to 80mph on back country twisties. It gets looks everywhere I go and best of all there aren't a lot of them around unlike the "me-too" Mustangs. Only problem was my own doing as I put an aftermarket exhaust which causes occasional vibration/resonnance but the car sounds like it should for the looks. It's destined to be a classic! No more built after 2008

I love my Crossfire
By Midwest Chica on 11/23/08 08:06 AM (PST)

2004 Chrysler Crossfire 2dr Sports Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I was searching for a cute, reliable, economical sports car. Ruled out Infiniti and the Nissan 350 for this wonderful Crossfire. I purchased my 2004 in 2007 at a really good price were it only had 25K miles on it. The body had no nicks or scratches and looked brand new. It has been a fun car to drive and I always get positive comments on this looker. However, maintenance can be pricey being that everything under the hood is Mercedes.

Crossfire
By Rajunz on 10/22/08 09:20 AM (PDT)

2004 Chrysler Crossfire 2dr Sports Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I've owned over 50 cars in my life and this car has to be the most dependable car I've ever owned. It's perfect, I don't see why their values won't hold up, they are fabulous cars and they're a blast to drive.

25,000 miles and still happy
By Scott MacMillan on 08/01/08 12:57 PM (PDT)

2004 Chrysler Crossfire 2dr Sports Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

My Crossfire has all of the build quality and reliability you would expect-- but rarely get from a German made car. After 25k miles there are no rattles or squeaks, mechanically it hasn't missed a beat, and the factory original tires (Continentals) have only just given up the ghost. The car is a sports car, not a grand touring car, and as such has some sports car short comings, chief of which is a slightly cramped interior package. Anyone over 6ft will find that this isn't the best long distance car on the road. But for short jaunts and weekend escapes it is pretty much unbeatable. Excellent (but not superb) handling combined with "one of a kind" styling makes the Crossfire a joy to own.