Used 2000 Chrysler Concorde Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2000 Chrysler Concorde - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Concorde model:

Well built
By aweyea2000

2000 Chrysler Concorde LXi 4dr Sedan

Had two of these cars with the 3.2 never had a serious issue with either one of them. Interior is very curvy, handles like a sports car and loves to be redlined.Even after 400,000 miles was still a darling until someone ran a light and killed her. Awesome car and the only Chrysler i ever loved. And at 32 mpg highway no complaints.

Best Vehicle I've ever owned
By zenaeh92

2000 Chrysler Concorde LX 4dr Sedan

I purchased a 2000 chrysler Concorde over 2 years ago and she's my baby. 100% reliable and this year as most reviews have reflected some years are bad with leaks and so on however the 2000 was the year that they fixed the tranny and lower motor leaks and seemingly fixed the seizing motor issue.

very spacey I have 2 kids and I love the huge trunk! I have 2 10inch subs in the trunk and still have tons of room!

the wood grain gloss they put on could be put on a little better the only downfall is mine started to peel a little but some clear nail polish fixed it right up.

looks do not count when it comes to cars
By ponyboyex

2000 Chrysler Concorde LXi 4dr Sedan

i bought a 2000 chrysler concord lxi about 4 years ago IT LOOKED GREAT and it had alot of luxurious features which got me to buy it it was $3000 and had 118000 miles which is not bad for a 7 year old car or so i thought about two weeks later i walked out of my house to what looked like a murder scene, transmission fluid covered my drive way which which cost me $1600 to fix and since then i had nothing but troubles and heart ace from it the car over heated all the time even though i fixed the thermostat, water pump,radiator and the fans in it and when i took it to the Chrysler dealership they were baffled. wouldn't recommend it to anyone and i learned not to go for looks only performance

looks great its pretty quick huge trunk luxurious features

OVERHEAT PROBLEMS!!!! STRONGER BUILT!!!

Amazing Ride
By kasmic253

2000 Chrysler Concorde LXi 4dr Sedan

I just bought a 2000 Concorde LXi for $3000 in Augest and im proud to say that this is an amazing yet huge car! I put 4 new Michelin tires on it but my father got the darkest window tints on it and I can barely see backing up at night...oh well. I'd like to get a backup camera installed just for this reason. Fully loaded with practically everything reasonable. Sunroof, 4 disk cd changer, etc. Only probs are that the ride side of the cup holder is broke is annoying but looks funny and some of the paint is scratched because I brought from a concrete contracter guy and the passenenger window doesnt roll down but I am fixing it here soon. Amazing 3.2L DO NOT GET THE 2.7 OR YOU WILL REGRET IT!!!!

Disappointed to say the least
By BL Elliott

2000 Chrysler Concorde LX 4dr Sedan

I saved for months to buy this car. I loved the room in the back seat and trunk area is HUGE! Loved the streamline look of the car with leather and a sunroof. Then it started. A/C failed, power windows failed, rubber seals around the doors were falling off every time I opened the door, and don't dare take it to a car wash. And if that wasn't bad enough, the 2.7 engine started to "tick". Come to find out that this engine is famous for SLUDGE. It gets trapped in the top of the engine and kills the horsepower and overall performance of the car. Very disappointed in this "American" car. Makes me sad to know I might have to buy a foreign car to get some reliability. It's just sad.

Tons of room in the cab and trunk. Very sleek car, and really fun to drive.

Overall engine. It has cheap power window motors and power doors make a sound like a "goose" in the back. Motor sounds horrible and no one seems to care at Chrysler. BUYER BEWARE!