1999 Chrysler Concorde Consumer Review: I LOVE My Concorde!

1999 Chrysler Concorde - Consumer Review

1999 Chrysler Concorde

LXi Sedan (3.2L V6 4-speed Automatic)

I LOVE My Concorde!
By Tim on

1999 Chrysler Concorde LXi 4dr Sedan

This is a wonderful Car ! My only problems ? I bought an extra key . Locks / unlocks only . I mixed up my keys one day . I could not have stolen it if I had tried . It would start for a second then die . Twice . then it disabled totally . It had a hose lak in the radiator . Ran hot . I replaced the hose . added coolant . after it had cooled . Disabled , becaus I left off the radiator cap and tried to start it . I am so impressed with this car ! It has over 156000 miles on it . Runs and performs flawlessly . The trunk lifters are broken . I just don't care I use 2 dowels !!!Works for me would be the whole descpirtion for the whole car . My wife loves it ! Her last car was a Camry . Better!

We love the performance . It drives great , It is far beyond comfortable .It looks great ! like the huge trunk . Interior is beautiful . Love the air conditioner . All leather seating and trim is great a true driving car . Love the wheels . The smiley face , POWERFUL and RELIABLE We LOVE IT !!

Well , this is hard ! I bought the car used . No owners manual . I can download manuals from 2001 for free that stinks ! The driver door handle broke . But it was fixable ( 3 minutes ) Fuel costs could be improved. but it carries more load than my camry and the ecomomy is better considering

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review