1999 Chrysler Concorde - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Concorde model:
Overall Excellent Car
By alto on 10/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Chrysler Concorde LXi 4dr Sedan

Comfort, Style and Perfomance get excellent marks. The exterior design is sleek and prestigious. Interior of car as well as truck is exceptionally roomy and comfortable. All bells and whistles are top notch.

honeymobile
By JKIDD on 10/03/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Chrysler Concorde LX 4dr Sedan

Comfortable and reliable family car. Great mileage for commuting. 48,000 miles - mainly from long trips.

Poor Car/Worse Dealership
By CB on 10/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Chrysler Concorde LX 4dr Sedan

Please do not make the same mistake I did when purchasing this car. Purchased the car new from a local dealership. Over the next three years the car needed the transmission replaced once, speed/shifting sensor went out twice,power windows went out twice (every window), wiring to back speakers went out, half the interior lights stopped working (not bulbs burnt out), and the engine smoked and knocked no matter what octane we used. Most of these were after the warranty expired and the dealership was the worst to deal with. Before this car I never considered buying from other than the Big 3 but I just purchased a Toyota to replace the Concorde

None
By timeshared on 08/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Chrysler Concorde LXi 4dr Sedan

One of the nicest cars I have ever driven. As they say Drive = Love. I am keeping this vehicle w/ 38000 miles, and selling my '99 Volvo S70 with only 23000 miles The Chrysler is simply a more luxury riding and driving car.

Excellent car
By rico on 07/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Chrysler Concorde LX 4dr Sedan

The car is very reliable and you can depend on it. It has good room specially if you have a family and chrysler did a good job with the concord.

What a Car!!
By nuffer on 05/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Chrysler Concorde LXi 4dr Sedan

I've had this car about a month, bought it used with only 19,000 mi and it is show room condition. This car has it all! All the bells and whistles, the looks, ride and quality of build. I'm a Dodge/Chrysler guy and this car is not disappointing. I usually go for sporty or Pick-up but it was time for a little luxury and this car has it!

Haven't found a better car for the $$
By Dave Rob on 05/14/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Chrysler Concorde LXi 4dr Sedan

Purchased used with the 2.7 liter option in it, was skeptical about the drop in engine size, however 200 hp moves this car well in 95% of traffic situations. Handling is great, I upgraded rear struts to performance package for better cornering.

I Switched
By John Doe on 05/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Chrysler Concorde LXi 4dr Sedan

Recently purchased a used Chrysler Concorde LXI. This car has all the bells and whistles anyone could imagine. I've never been a real Chrysler fan, with their past history of transmission problem. However, after taking this car for a ride I soon changed my mind. It seems like a very solid car that rides well. I am a 41 year old male with a wife and 4 young daughters. I am also 6' 4" tall and weigh 260 pounds. Plenty of room up front and back. The only problem that I had was a very small oil leak underneath. Took it to the garage several times and I still find fresh oil underneath the car. Overall, after driving this car for several months I believe I made a wise purchase.

grnman's concorde
By Grnman on 03/17/02 00:11 AM (PST)

1999 Chrysler Concorde LX 4dr Sedan

Love the features such as the self dimming mirrors the on/off botton for the air system, the big back sits.