1999 Chrysler Concorde - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Concorde model:
dont buy
By lcollins on 04/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Chrysler Concorde LXi 4dr Sedan

We purchased new. The right window motor had to be replaced within the 1st six months. The rubber insulation abound both rear doors keeps poping off and the rubber insulation around the headlights are coming off. Had to completly replace the transmissing after 32000 miles and 41 months of ownership. Did the dealer help? Completly ignored all calls and letters as did the factory. Am getting rid of it as fast as I can. Will never buy another Chrysler product.

One of the BEST used car values!!!!
By Keith029 on 04/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Chrysler Concorde LX 4dr Sedan

I purchased a 99 Concorde about a month ago. I have never driven a car with as much leg room in my life. I have 3 children ranging from 5-9 and it works out fantastic! A great alternative to expensive SUV's if room is what you are after. It handles excellent and looks great too! What a great find for your money!!

Great comfortable car.
By Johanne on 03/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Chrysler Concorde LXi 4dr Sedan

I purchased this car since I car pool to work. My car poolers love all the space and comfort the car has. I have had no major problems with the car at all. Once I thought that the air conditioner broke but all it needed was to be recharged. This car handles great on the highway and provides a smooth ride.

Great Car
By dscrudato on 02/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Chrysler Concorde LX 4dr Sedan

I purchased this car used in 2000 and it has performed very well over the past 82,000 miles. Fuel ecomomy is great for such a large car. 28 to 29 mpg is comparable to a Honda Accord. Repairs have been low. A faulty sensor and a bad cooling fan have been the only repairs. My only complaints would be the discoloring head light covers and the sticking rear windows.

Concorde is an excellent vehicle
By David in Orlando on 01/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Chrysler Concorde LXi 4dr Sedan

The one thing that makes the Concorde undesireable is probably the thing that makes it a great car if you're looking to buy a used car -- It hasn't held it's value well at all. I don't understand it because it is very comfortable and probably the best- handling vehicle I've owned although I've never owned a sports car. I have the 3.8L V6 and it gets 29 MPG on the highway. Road noise is a bit loud on rough surfaces.

You'r going to love it!!
By Doc05 on 01/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Chrysler Concorde LX 4dr Sedan

My wife and I purchased this car out of nessecity after our van with 220k miles died on a road trip. It was a 99' model with 65k miles. We where sceptical at first, but quickly fell in love with the car. Since then we have had no major problems. I am 6'2" and have never driven a car with such comfort. We also have a baby and find plenty of room to place stroller, car seat, travel bags, presents at Christmas time, and much more.

Everyone shoudl have one of these!`
By Rob_LXi on 01/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Chrysler Concorde LXi 4dr Sedan

This is the vehicle we wanted and finally got,,,there's no turning back to other car makers, not even imports.

Great car!
By Megolfer on 11/20/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Chrysler Concorde LXi 4dr Sedan

Have loved the looks and ride of this car since I bought it. Was looking for a second car to go to work with and this has now become my primary car.

Best Car
By kinnjh on 11/18/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Chrysler Concorde LXi 4dr Sedan

This is the best car I have ever driven. The style is outstanding, the ride is smooth, the tracking is excellent, the 3.2L engine more than enough with good gas mileage. Handling is superb due partly to the 16 inch rims with 60 ratio tires. Chrysler outdid themselves on this one. After 3 and a half years, I enjoy it as much as ever. The front plate goes on a bracket the dealer installs in the middle of the grill. works out ok.

My LXi
By Bill6362 on 10/12/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Chrysler Concorde LXi 4dr Sedan

Nothing but good driving pleasure. This car has been extremely reliable.