Used 1999 Chrysler Concorde Consumer Reviews - 59 Car Reviews | Edmunds

1999 Chrysler Concorde - Consumer Reviews

1999 Chrysler Concorde

View reviews for a specific Concorde model:

Love it!
By Goussous

1999 Chrysler Concorde LXi 4dr Sedan

Beautiful car, I bought it at 10,000 miles. The guy that used it before barely used it so it was like buying a brand new car! Fast, slick, hot, beautiful and sexy. Kick down is amazingly fast!

The kick-down and the large speakers.

The front view glass is very tight. Height is small but width is too large! Too low from the front, at high speeds, if you break the car might hit from the bottom front

Please do not buy this car!
By Mnshine77

1999 Chrysler Concorde LX 4dr Sedan

This car has given my husband and I the biggest headache of our lives for two years. It is now sitting in our driveway, not running and we are trying to sell it as is and telling them they have to tow it away, because I refuse to put another penny into it! Timing chain has gone twice, air conditioning has been fixed numerous times and still doesn't work, trunk won't stay up, driver window won't go down, replaced battery numerous times, dash cluster replaced, starter replaced, car takes forever to start when you turn the key, seals around windows, paint chipping, etc. So many other things I can't recall because they have all run together! Wish I could drive this car into the lake.

It is a shame that this is the worst car ever, because the ride is quiet and interior is very comfortable. Great car to be in on long trips.

Get rid of all 1999 Concordes in the world!

Keep breaking down
By Brian Monette

1999 Chrysler Concorde LX 4dr Sedan

I purchased my car on January 1 2001. I had a bad wheel alignment when i bought the car. The right wheel bearing let go about 1 month after. A few months later i was backing out of my driveway and the reverse let go, no reverse. Lucky I had a warranty. A garage rebuilt the transmission and it cost about $2300. Three years later the transmission let go but now the drive gear, back to the garage i go. They said that they had to rebuild it again another $2300, but i said forget it. Then the right and left power widows let go. The muffler had a small leak and that was $800 dollars because it's a one piece stainless steel. I traded it for a new car, its worth $50 bucks now. scrap.

Comfort, Nice Style, great motor and performance, fun to drive

Transmission problems, costly repairs, no value at end.

Not bad
By My 99

1999 Chrysler Concorde LX 4dr Sedan

First owner was an elderly man who passed away and the family did not drive for several years. Since I have had it, I put 10K on it so far and it has been great. Just wish it had more passing power when I travel, but the gas mileage makes up for it. Able to get to PHX to Las Vegas on just a little under half tank. Not bad for a sedan this size. Tons of leg room. No problems so far at almost 40K. Hope it keeps up the good work.

The gas and leg room are perfect.

None right now.

Great Car
By mal666

1999 Chrysler Concorde LXi 4dr Sedan

I have a 99 Concorde with 103,000 miles now. It's been a reliable car very luxurious for the money besides 1 starter and 1 ac condenser. No problems at all. If you are thinking on buying one of this cars smart decision.

Trunk space compare with my LS huge

The Windows elevators.