A Timeless Treasure
By Ken Peltier on
1995 Chrysler Concorde 4dr Sedan
I bought this car used with uner 18,000 miles and never looked back. I was struck by the sporty design, power and handling. While many styles come and go, it seems the sleak, sporty design holds its own. Of all the cars I have been driven, it is still the most comfortable to drive. I can't seem to let it go. It just seems to have that timeless appeal and durability you can't walk away from. I have kept up the repairs and the paint looks new. My biggest expense has been maintianing the A/C. A few bad placed leaks have been expensive. Also,the A/C has a difficult time keeping up with black dash, dark leather interior and the 95 degree Charlotte NC heat. At 170,000 miles, it runs great!
Favorite Features
It has great looks, spacious interior and plenty of power. The huge truck and full size spare are a definant plus. By far a very comfortable ride, especially on long trips.
Suggested Improvements
Cup holders are in a great location but do not support large drinks well. The A/C may be just one of those quirks thats unique to my car. Thier is little to improve on this gem. Congradulation to the designers. Well done.