1995 Chrysler Concorde - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.3L V6 4-speed Automatic - (0 review )
Nice car
By charles crooms on 09/12/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chrysler Concorde 4dr Sedan

You will never find a car that is more reliable then this one.I have my car for over five winters and it started with no trouble everyday. And I saw all those other new cars sitting on side of the road and hear i come driving pass them live like i was in some type of suv or something. I have a little front end problems but, can't get no car better then this one. And i love the way it handles.

Sweet Ride
By CryingGirl on 08/30/07 12:50 PM (PDT)

1995 Chrysler Concorde 4dr Sedan

This car is so nice. I loved mine while i had it, Roomy, good sound, very comfortable on long drives and just jaunting around town

great car!
By donna on 05/31/06 22:49 PM (PDT)

1995 Chrysler Concorde 4dr Sedan

best car i ever owned. had only one problem (air conditioner) in 10 years. loved it- still in the family. still going strong. a real workhorse!

A Timeless Treasure
By Ken Peltier on 11/16/05 14:26 PM (PST)

1995 Chrysler Concorde 4dr Sedan

I bought this car used with uner 18,000 miles and never looked back. I was struck by the sporty design, power and handling. While many styles come and go, it seems the sleak, sporty design holds its own. Of all the cars I have been driven, it is still the most comfortable to drive. I can't seem to let it go. It just seems to have that timeless appeal and durability you can't walk away from. I have kept up the repairs and the paint looks new. My biggest expense has been maintianing the A/C. A few bad placed leaks have been expensive. Also,the A/C has a difficult time keeping up with black dash, dark leather interior and the 95 degree Charlotte NC heat. At 170,000 miles, it runs great!

Can't complain
By Rich on 05/27/05 23:18 PM (PDT)

1995 Chrysler Concorde 4dr Sedan

Picked up in 2002 with low mileage and low price. some minor repairs but nothing serious. Solid car safe in bad weather. Transmission problems after 120K miles and climiate control occasionaly a problem

I Fly the Concorde Daily
By j. fain in florida on 05/06/05 06:53 AM (PDT)

1995 Chrysler Concorde 4dr Sedan

This has been my best car, yet! Sporty, yet luxurious, with very comfy seats. She is beginning to rust a bit and a family member offered to buy me another car. I said "Nooo, I like my car, she's very comfy." Then they pursued the topic, and I answered back "She just needs a paint job".

95CONCORD 3.3
By tshields on 05/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chrysler Concorde 4dr Sedan

Problems with suspension began at 35000 miles and continued. Also, Chrysler disc brakes pitted requiring pre-mature replacement. Chrysler tie-rods are of poor quality. Engine/transmission trouble free at 135,000 miles and body is perfect.

concorde sedan grava chrysler
By nicholas di Marzo on 11/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Chrysler Concorde 4dr Sedan

I had very good luck, rides like when was new. solid car, handles like sports car has touring suspension.like a sturdy handeling car ,one of the best I ever owned.

Watch out over 100K
By Ugly1 on 11/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Chrysler Concorde 4dr Sedan

Good car up to about 100K miles. Had numerous nagging and expensive issues starting at 90K miles. Air conditioning issues abound with a very expensive climate control panel failure. Front end problems resulting in numerous repairs but none prohibitively expensive. Car is fun to drive and handles well with more road noise than expected from this size vehicle.

A Real Cruiser
By saxman on 08/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chrysler Concorde 4dr Sedan

Car is very reliable, only a water pump died at 90k. Currently at 110k, and is too comfortable to trade in. Depreciation is heavy in the early years, so a good buy and hold after its 4th year.