1993 Chrysler Concorde Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.3L V6 4-speed Automatic - (12 reviews )
Such an underrated car
By toyotaofdothan on 12/12/12 07:07 AM (PST)

1993 Chrysler Concorde Sedan 4dr Sedan

Having grown up with Chrysler products I was biased and had a preference to them. Several years ago after much pressure I left the Dodge dealership I was at for a job with Toyota.. Now after a few years to look back and reflect; while I can't say Toyota does not make a quality product; I can clearly see the reviews for many years feel even more biased against the Chrysler products. This car is almost 20 years old, and due to southern sun has required a repaint. Other than that; there are few parts that have ever been replaced on it. It does need a piece of trim along the windshield, and it sounds like there may be some play in a motor mount developing.

Good Family Car
By Toby VALDEZ on 07/25/08 21:25 PM (PDT)

1993 Chrysler Concorde Sedan 4dr Sedan

The car had 33,000 miles on it. Today it has 157,000. Does not burn any oil. I use it to commute to work. A/c works good. I just love driving my car. Three of my grand kids have gotten their their driving permit while driving my Chrysler Concord. I painted the car five years ago. Looks great. Excellent second car.

This One gets up and Goes
By COchrysler on 04/18/08 22:48 PM (PDT)

1993 Chrysler Concorde Sedan 4dr Sedan

I love this car to death. I first got this car in 2007 and it had 202,000 on it. It overheated and was out for a month, I get that fixed and man has this car been good to me. Loved the Infinity sound system and the design for a 93 is very nice. gets good to ok gas and is great for families and long trips. For the size of this car, it's fast and handles very well. The Concordes that was still out there will be good to you because most of the other models are junk now.

179,000 miles and going strong!
By JKH on 12/12/06 15:18 PM (PST)

1993 Chrysler Concorde Sedan 4dr Sedan

After 179K miles, I still consider my Concorde to be reliable. It gets me where I need to go, even though my wife points out that the power lock button on the drivers side has long since migrated into the paneling of the door. I am happy to report, however, that the passenger side power lock is doing just fine. Also, the car periodically locks and unlocks itself, but we've just learned not to leave it running without rolling down a window. I believe that this gives the car character.

Great value in used car
By Bluehistorian on 05/16/06 07:51 AM (PDT)

1993 Chrysler Concorde Sedan 4dr Sedan

I bought this 93 Concorde 8 years ago for a bargain price. I have keep it garaged most of the time and performed regular maintenance. It has provided virtually trouble free service during the entire time. It is fun to drive, and I love the 3.5 liter power plant that gives plenty of get up and go. The exterior design still appears contemporary even thought he model is 13 years old. Interior and exterior quality have been excellent. The leather seats have held up well and look good. Unfortunately, it just suffered through a hail storm, and the insurance adjuster has "totalled" the vehicle. Even though it is a little dimpled, I intend to keep it a while longer.

Ol' reliable
By proud owner on 07/25/05 18:00 PM (PDT)

1993 Chrysler Concorde Sedan 4dr Sedan

This vehicle has been the most reliable that i have ever purchased. With several trips to florida from MA under its belt and a small collision to boot. The power delivered from the 3.5 is unsurpassable from a car of its size and weight. I would like to see some aftermarket body effects for it, though.

This was a nice car
By andold on 06/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Chrysler Concorde Sedan 4dr Sedan

Just traded this in on a new Infiniti I35. Bought it in 1998 with 85,000 miles on it - trraded in with 143,000. This car has been a pleasure to own - had all options and the 3.5 L engine. Never had any trouble that one would not expect, except the air quit working about 3 years ago (I rarely used it any way). Cruise all day 75 mph and get 27+mpg doing it! Mpg not so good arounf town (17). Surprisingly nimple, great pick up, very comfortable, nice styling. Nver had any serious mechanical problems; did have to replace a water pump and the automatic antenna. Did have some rust...but all in all, this was an excellent value.

About to retire...
By canoebill on 03/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Chrysler Concorde Sedan 4dr Sedan

this car after over 10 years of driving, many air conditioner repairs and a transmission rebuild. Great classic styling, it still looks like a newer car. Handles good, long trips are a pleasure too. I know I want a Camry or an Avalon -- but they just don't have the styling, class and appeal of the Concorde.

1993 Chrysler Concorde Review
By zither on 10/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Chrysler Concorde Sedan 4dr Sedan

The car is awesome to drive and accelerates very quickly for only 153 horses and for the size. The only problem I had with it that it was consistently needing some part replaced.

LONG HAUL
By phaedrus on 02/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Chrysler Concorde Sedan 4dr Sedan

Bought this car in 1996 with 46K, now it has 237K - same 3.3L engine - burns no oil. Transmission problems big time all along - five torque converters in all, finally put in a mopar reman and all seems okay. Never stranded me.