Used 1993 Chrysler Concorde Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1993 Chrysler Concorde - Consumer Reviews

1993 Chrysler Concorde

Base 3.3L V6 4-speed Automatic - (12 reviews )

Such an underrated car
By toyotaofdothan

1993 Chrysler Concorde 4dr Sedan

Having grown up with Chrysler products I was biased and had a preference to them. Several years ago after much pressure I left the Dodge dealership I was at for a job with Toyota.. Now after a few years to look back and reflect; while I can't say Toyota does not make a quality product; I can clearly see the reviews for many years feel even more biased against the Chrysler products. This car is almost 20 years old, and due to southern sun has required a repaint. Other than that; there are few parts that have ever been replaced on it. It does need a piece of trim along the windshield, and it sounds like there may be some play in a motor mount developing.

Favorite Features

Digital Climate Control

Suggested Improvements

Better power lock solenoids, Keyless Entry system. Improved Fuel Economy.

Good Family Car
By Toby VALDEZ

1993 Chrysler Concorde 4dr Sedan

The car had 33,000 miles on it. Today it has 157,000. Does not burn any oil. I use it to commute to work. A/c works good. I just love driving my car. Three of my grand kids have gotten their their driving permit while driving my Chrysler Concord. I painted the car five years ago. Looks great. Excellent second car.

Favorite Features

lots of interior room. more room then you can have under the hood to work with.

Suggested Improvements

some 1993 Chrysler Concords did not have cruise control, but its okay. some electrical problems, harness. etc.

This One gets up and Goes
By COchrysler

1993 Chrysler Concorde 4dr Sedan

I love this car to death. I first got this car in 2007 and it had 202,000 on it. It overheated and was out for a month, I get that fixed and man has this car been good to me. Loved the Infinity sound system and the design for a 93 is very nice. gets good to ok gas and is great for families and long trips. For the size of this car, it's fast and handles very well. The Concordes that was still out there will be good to you because most of the other models are junk now.

Favorite Features

quick get up, leather, sound system, lights around the whole car

Suggested Improvements

dash build quality, better paint job

179,000 miles and going strong!
By JKH

1993 Chrysler Concorde 4dr Sedan

After 179K miles, I still consider my Concorde to be reliable. It gets me where I need to go, even though my wife points out that the power lock button on the drivers side has long since migrated into the paneling of the door. I am happy to report, however, that the passenger side power lock is doing just fine. Also, the car periodically locks and unlocks itself, but we've just learned not to leave it running without rolling down a window. I believe that this gives the car character.

Favorite Features

The power locks!

Suggested Improvements

The power locks!

Great value in used car
By Bluehistorian

1993 Chrysler Concorde 4dr Sedan

I bought this 93 Concorde 8 years ago for a bargain price. I have keep it garaged most of the time and performed regular maintenance. It has provided virtually trouble free service during the entire time. It is fun to drive, and I love the 3.5 liter power plant that gives plenty of get up and go. The exterior design still appears contemporary even thought he model is 13 years old. Interior and exterior quality have been excellent. The leather seats have held up well and look good. Unfortunately, it just suffered through a hail storm, and the insurance adjuster has "totalled" the vehicle. Even though it is a little dimpled, I intend to keep it a while longer.

Favorite Features

Handling and power. Reliability. Visibility. A feeling of long term quality.

Suggested Improvements

None