2000 Chrysler Cirrus - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cirrus model:
Great Mid-Size Car
By Brian Rhodus on 04/06/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Chrysler Cirrus LXi 4dr Sedan

I have driven Chrysler now for the last 8 years, and find that the cars are very well built and the engines (mitsubishi) do a great job of moving the vehicle through traffic. I loved the LHS that I had, but career change made me downsize, I paid more for the Cirrus than I wanted to spend, but it is a great car. After the third year of paying on it my sister has told me that she would like to buy it from me, since she knows how it has been taken care of and how much fun it is to drive. GREAT CAR.

Piece of Junk
By chlsmith on 04/05/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Chrysler Cirrus LXi 4dr Sedan

This car has been nothing but a hassle. We've taken care of it and only driven on the highway for the most part. The thing is, it's been in the shop 7 times since we bought it. Most of the issues were minor, but they simply shouldn't happen on a new car (most of the shop visits were within the first year of purchase.) Doesn't feel as solid as my Grand Am and is louder. Junk.

I'm going to keep it!
By LIsa21 on 04/05/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Chrysler Cirrus LXi 4dr Sedan

Overall, I have really enjoyed this car, going from a Chev Cavalier with no bells and whistles to the car with virtually everything. The gas mileage could improve (currently getting 20 mpg), but with the in town mileage that I put on it, I can't expect that it will increase a great deal. The moon roof has been perfectly leak-free. I've always heard horror stories about having a leaky roof that I almost hesitated about getting this particular feature, but I'm really glad I chose it.

good performance , when running
By Jeff Solup on 03/19/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Chrysler Cirrus LXi 4dr Sedan

I have owned this 2000 Cirrus since Oct, 1999 and I have had nothing but trouble with it, since the day I purchased it..for a new car, it has spent more time in the shop for one reason or another. Foley Chrysler is one of the best dealerships around new england...they have treated me fantastic, I recommend them highly...on the other hand it will be a long time before I purchase another chrysler product.