2000 Chrysler Cirrus - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cirrus model:
The Silver Cloud
By Vinspud on 04/06/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Chrysler Cirrus LX 4dr Sedan

No major problems, except need Brakes every 20,000 miles

I'm going to keep it!
By LIsa21 on 04/05/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Chrysler Cirrus LXi 4dr Sedan

Overall, I have really enjoyed this car, going from a Chev Cavalier with no bells and whistles to the car with virtually everything. The gas mileage could improve (currently getting 20 mpg), but with the in town mileage that I put on it, I can't expect that it will increase a great deal. The moon roof has been perfectly leak-free. I've always heard horror stories about having a leaky roof that I almost hesitated about getting this particular feature, but I'm really glad I chose it.

Piece of Junk
By chlsmith on 04/05/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Chrysler Cirrus LXi 4dr Sedan

This car has been nothing but a hassle. We've taken care of it and only driven on the highway for the most part. The thing is, it's been in the shop 7 times since we bought it. Most of the issues were minor, but they simply shouldn't happen on a new car (most of the shop visits were within the first year of purchase.) Doesn't feel as solid as my Grand Am and is louder. Junk.

good performance , when running
By Jeff Solup on 03/19/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Chrysler Cirrus LXi 4dr Sedan

I have owned this 2000 Cirrus since Oct, 1999 and I have had nothing but trouble with it, since the day I purchased it..for a new car, it has spent more time in the shop for one reason or another. Foley Chrysler is one of the best dealerships around new england...they have treated me fantastic, I recommend them highly...on the other hand it will be a long time before I purchase another chrysler product.