2000 Chrysler Cirrus - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cirrus model:
2000 Cirrus
By woodrow ban on 01/10/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Chrysler Cirrus LXi 4dr Sedan

Comfortable responsive car. Bit noisy, both exhaust noise (probably intentional) and wind noise (really crummy window fit) quite noticeable, along with elevated road noise. Sound system works OK, but sound disappointing. While from a reliability standpoint this is one of Chrysler's more trouble free models, even so you will need to budget more money for repairs. Tires make a BIG difference in handling. Eats front brake pads.

Glad they aborted this series
By Lota Problems on 12/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Chrysler Cirrus LXi 4dr Sedan

Look out. Brakes are forever needing replacement. The transmission is always a problem. If you own one now, get rid of it before she exhausts all of your savings. This was the first time I had ever bought domestic, and it has ruined my belief in American automobile engineering. All current owners of this money pit should get a full refund from Chrysler with compensation for the stress involved.

super car
By cord on 10/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Chrysler Cirrus LXi 4dr Sedan

this vechicle has been exceptional we are moving out of state and need only one car this car must have awd

Not a bad car
By Goodie on 06/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Chrysler Cirrus LXi 4dr Sedan

This car was bought for my wife. So far, it has proven to be a decent automobile. The handling is pretty good for this type of vehicle and the ride quality is not too harsh. The interior is quite comfortable for long trips. The only complaints I have are the exterior styling and the lack of power. The little 2.5 liter six has to be thrashed to get any real power, and is pretty noisy about making it. All in all a very nice car.

4 cyl. lx
By T.D. on 04/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Chrysler Cirrus LX 4dr Sedan

Warranty, problem with leaky trans, returned 5 times before it was corrected.

Excellent Car !
By dev01 on 08/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Chrysler Cirrus LX 4dr Sedan

I have being driving this car for more than two years. No problems at all. It has a lot of interior space for every one of the 5 passengers seats, which makes long trips very very comfortable. The design is superb, and the performance? excellent!

2000 Cirrus
By John Lush on 08/12/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Chrysler Cirrus LX 4dr Sedan

Great car. I have had it for almost 3 years now and have had no problems.

JOHN'S REVIEW
By john A on 07/07/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Chrysler Cirrus LXi 4dr Sedan

VERY RELIABLE I DRIVE ALOT NEVER BROKE DOWN NEVER OVER HEATS BUT YOU NEED EXCELENT TIRES OR THEY WILL WEAR BAD BUT OVER ALL EXCELENT CAR

This car Stinks
By Darryl on 06/04/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Chrysler Cirrus LXi 4dr Sedan

I have owned this car for 13 months and I have had problemsss. My transmission just went out less than 3,000 miles after the 36,000 mile waranty.

The Silver Cloud
By Vinspud on 04/06/02 00:00 AM (PST)

No major problems, except need Brakes every 20,000 miles