Used 2000 Chrysler Cirrus Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2000 Chrysler Cirrus - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cirrus model:

Best Car I Have Ever Owned!!
By 2000 Chysler Cirrus

2000 Chrysler Cirrus LX 4dr Sedan

I now have owned this car four years. It is without a dought the best car I have ever owued. I now have 237,000 miles on this car. It still runs fine and I hope to top 300,000 miles. I maintaine it properly and have had very few problems.

Good styling and overall driveability

Brakes need attention about every 30,000 miles

Nice car
By twokanslam

2000 Chrysler Cirrus LXi 4dr Sedan

I've heard people say stuff about this car but I like it' it looks nice and drives good. I wish they still made this car. I just would like it to have better gas mileage

Interior, and body

Gas mileage

Poor product
By PHILLEE

2000 Chrysler Cirrus LXi 4dr Sedan

This car presently has 61,000 miles. We bought it new and have had two radiators replaced due to leaking. Have had two transmission sensors go bad, both outer tie rod ends had to be replaced, the rusted hood had to be replaced and the blower motor resistor had to be replaced. Need I say more? You can see why my Dodge intrepid got traded in for a Honda Accord, which by the way has not had any breakdowns in four years and 52,000 miles. I have owned Chrysler for the last 36 years but this one will be my last one.

The ride is fairly comfortable and is easy to drive.

Chrysler had better get with it on their reliability issues or they will be on the outside looking in.

Always something
By Always something

2000 Chrysler Cirrus LX 4dr Sedan

I love my car but there is always something else I have to change. My brakes get changed annually and the whole front end is replaced too. Now the damn thing won't start! There's always something to do

when its running good it runs great!! I love it when it's all fixed

brakes suck the transmission sucks and once i figure out what's wrong now i'll tell you about it

Darn Good Car
By dougjohnson

2000 Chrysler Cirrus LXi 4dr Sedan

Typically get 25 miles to the gallon. Good performance. No CD player installed--have to listen to radio or cassettes. Sadly, there are no ash trays. Nice looking car; both inside and out. My car is gold in color--it speaks loudly of the LXI model. Almost 100,000 miles on it now; no change of spark plugs or exhaust systems yet. No transmission problems with my car. Drivers door window motor went out--replaced it myself. Here's a good suggestion: take care of the car and it will take care of you. I wonder about the front light bulb assembly--plastic degrades and wonder when I won't be able to see if the light from the bulb can't get through the plastic lens cover.

Leather seats, seat adjustments, good sound system, rear winder defogger

Find a place to put an ash tray in front drivers area.