2008 Chrysler Aspen - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Aspen model:
Love the Aspen
By Nickie on 04/12/08 13:36 PM (PDT)

2008 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I love the ride it looks great, has everything you could possibly need in a vehicle for about $10,000 less than other SUV's. I got the one with the hemi to pull a travel trailer. Top of the line w/o 4 wheel drive msrp was $42,500 can't beat that.

What a super ride
By Bobby Price on 03/14/08 10:38 AM (PDT)

2008 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have owned 4 cadillacs, 2 chevrolets, 5 chryslers, 1 pickup, and now my second suv. This 2008 Aspen is by far the finest ride I have ever owned. I would recommend this Signature Series to everyone. Yes, a little rough on the pocketbook for gas mileage, but it's worth the sacrifice for the comfort and the ride. This ride makes everyone stop and take a second look!

Great Vehicle.
By agist on 02/26/08 16:56 PM (PST)

2008 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I just purchased this vehicle and am very pleased so far. I have recently owned Lexus and Nissan vehicles(both cars and trucks). This truck makes me wonder why I ever payed the premium price of owning the other vehicles! This thing is great, quiet and smooth ride. A ton of features for the money and really quick. I got the one with the Hemi, Nav, My Gig etc. Anyone looking for a great vehicle at a great price, this is the one! Great job Chrysler!

I love My Aspen
By Mrs.Thais on 02/07/08 19:10 PM (PST)

2008 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I traded in my 06 Pathfinder for my Aspen and I have to say that I love my car. When I drive it just glides along the road and parking has always been a challange for me and now with my back up camera its a cinch! The Aspen is roomy and luxury to max for the money . As for the gas mileage its great. If you're going to complain about gas then a SUV isn't for you. Not only is it a fun car with the ability to just plug in your I- pod or download some personal pictures but it's a classy car and I agree that this is one of Chrysler's best kept secret.

Great Full Size SUV for the Money
By Soccer Mom on 01/29/08 13:15 PM (PST)

2008 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Bought my 08 this month. There were only 2 left on the lot and this one had all the extras. Love it. Love it. Love it. Best SUV for the money and I haven't found a flaw yet - other than the gas mileage, but I knew how bad that was going in and was willing to make the sacrifice. It wasn't any better than the compact 05 SUV I was driving, but it was certainly better than some of the other full size models I was shopping for.

Way better than Tahoe, or Expedition
By tnvol on 01/21/08 08:01 AM (PST)

2008 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Got the 2008, with the hemi variable engine displacement engine. Extremely smooth ride, excellent handling on highway and in city driving. Not burdened with a lot of useless luxury items, but is loaded with very functional and fun stuff. Carried 4 adults and 2 kids very comfortably. Gas mileage is what you would expect for a vehicle of this type. Love it and would recommend it highly.

You won't be disappointed
By shemadeitinaz on 01/13/08 13:35 PM (PST)

2008 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Chrysler won't let you down with this one either. I have been out looking at SUV's for over six months and overall with interior and exterior features along with the Hemi under the hood I couldn't pass this one up for the what you get for your money. I am not trying so seet 7 adults so the kids have plenty of room and are easily distracted by the DVD system anyway. Definilety go with the 28J package there just isn't anything left on the wish list that isn't covered.

Nice Truck
By bak on 01/06/08 20:17 PM (PST)

2008 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have been a big fan of Edmunds for a long time- but I have to disagree here. I have a 2005 Durango and recently purchased a 08 Aspen (because we enjoy the Durango so much). While I agree that the trucks look very similar there is a huge difference inside the two vehicles. Even though they are similarly equipped, it is obvious that they went to great lengths to differentiate the two vehicles. The gas mileage is worse even with the same engine (hopefully because its new).

Well kept secret
By jmcolosimo on 12/26/07 13:34 PM (PST)

2008 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Chrysler doesn't advertise this vehicle as it should. This is a fine, quality SUV especially if you buy it with the 28j package. With this package, the Aspen is far and away the best bargain...when compared with Toyota, Ford, or the GMC products of like kind. This vehicle is way beyond the Durango. It's quality is as good, if not better, than the aforementioned SUV's, but about 8-10k less.

Impressive
By MOPAR1 on 12/07/07 16:15 PM (PST)

2008 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is the only SUV I have ever owned that gets better and better each and every time I drive it. The HEMI engine has power to spare. Consider the 20" wheel group as it seems to have a much smoother ride and suspension. Luxurious, sharp & very inexpensive to lease for a 45K vehicle.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.