2008 Chrysler Aspen - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Aspen model:
Not a bad truck just needs better gas mileage
By its ok on 04/07/10 18:57 PM (PDT)

2008 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Eats up gas. Bad shakes at about 68 to 75. Some come with no foot boards.

Good for the money
By Louie on 03/09/10 14:06 PM (PST)

2008 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

We bought our Aspen used with the 4.7 liter engine and so far has been impressed with the vehicle. The only problem we had is with the door panels leather coming unglued but they were replaced under the warranty. On a trip from Louisiana to Connecticut we Average 24 miles a gallon at 70 with 5 grown ups and luggage, that was very impressive. It was the best price vehicle in its class ,the third row seat can fit grown persons for long trips and the vehicle itself it not overly huge. Mechanically so far has been solid no problems.

Excellent Value
By RJS on 08/20/09 00:06 AM (PDT)

2008 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

The Aspen is a very smooth ride and very quite. This makes listening to the Sirius Satellite Radio even more enjoyable! To me the interior is more like a high end SUV. The plastic on the outside however gives this away. I am very happy and do not agree with the editorial. The second seat leg room is fair but the fold down seats in second roll makes more third row leg room.

Super Vehicle
By popsicle on 06/07/09 12:29 PM (PDT)

2008 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

So far, so good. This is an incredible SUV. It has everything and more that we were looking for in an SUV. It is roomier, and the best ride available. It was very reasonably priced and we loved it from the minute we looked at it. It drove and rode so much smoother than any of the other SUV's we test drove, that we just kept going back to it. This one is totally loaded with all of the extra features - I know I will love it!!

Value for the money
By sferguson on 04/24/09 21:41 PM (PDT)

2008 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Have owned a Toyota Sequoia, Chev. Trail Blazer, and GMC Envoy. By far my favorite vehichle. Luxury and power for less money than Chev. Tahoe and Toyota Sequoia. Looked at everything before purchasing my Aspen. Very satisfied!!!!!!

Love it!
By nancy on 07/29/08 12:16 PM (PDT)

2008 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

My husband bought the ASPEN for our 13th wedding anniversary, we went to trade our Town & Country minivan and my eyes caught this beautiful SUV, I said I want that one. I had never seen it before. Mine is cool vanilla, the ext is fancy and the interior is comfortable. I feel so protected my I ride it. I spent about $70 a week on gas. How about yours?

Love my Big SUV
By Linda Krapish on 06/19/08 11:48 AM (PDT)

2008 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I bought this vehicle for the safety of having a big car, not for the gas mileage. My family feels safe driving down the Interstate.

Great!!
By kaptain on 06/03/08 19:54 PM (PDT)

2008 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased the signature series 2008 with a Hemi. I love it! I also own a Concorde and the gas mileage isn't that much of a difference but the space is! Rides great and handles really well. Love that it looks classy and not everyone is driving one!(i.e. Tahoes and Expeditions!) I absolutely love it.

Great SUV
By MD Cain on 06/01/08 06:16 AM (PDT)

2008 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Got it in Light Sandstone and it looks awesome. Don't understand all the people who worship at the alter of " all Japanese Brands are great and all American Brands are junk ." We had a 2004 Durango and never had a minute's trouble with it. Like some of the other posters I don't understand why Chrysler doesn't promote it more. You see a lot of commercials about Ford's voice recognition system but the My Gig unit blows that away and they never promote it! I know these vehicles are not selling well due to high gas prices but the upside for us is we got it for $10,300 off of MSRP. It ended up costing less than our Durango did 4 years ago which had way less features. Great vehicle.

Nice SUV but read this before you buy?
By Ms. Frugal on 05/28/08 12:57 PM (PDT)

2008 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I really do like my 2008 Aspen but I wish I would have noticed a few things before I purchased it. #1, the sunroof does not go all the way back as in flush. Therefore, it causes a bit of noise that will require a wind deflector. #2, The Antenna, I don't know how I missed this but being as though none of my past models had it, it just slipped by. But, why in 2008 are there still visible antenna's? It's really annoying going through a car wash! #3, Even though it is an SUV, it SUCKS gas like crazy. I did get the Hemi engine but I don't stomp on the pedal at all. A full tank of gas gets you about 350-375 miles, so I guess it's not to bad but don't forget the 5.7 engine requires 89 octane gas!!!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.