Love this SUV
By Love my Aspen on
2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)
Love this car, I bought it for my wife's birthday and is the best investment we've ever done, the car feels incredibly strong and safe, very luxurious and high quality interior, great sound system, easy setup for kids Britax car seats, effortless towing of over 7000 lbs, quiet ride, headphones for the kids movies so we can listen to our radio stations, very comfortable ride, powerful engine, heated seats for front and middle row seats, home like air conditioner with thermostat so you tell the car to keep the cabin at 75 degrees and it does, reverse sensors for parking and backing up assistance, 5.7 HEMI, easy access to 3rd row seats, auto open back door, bells and whistles.
Favorite Features
5.7 HEMI, feels big and safe, luxurious interior, 4x4, sound system, DVD, smooth, quiet ride, 3 zone air conditions with thermostat, heated seats even back seats, 20" wheels, great towing capacity, easy access to regular 120v outlet for laptop, PS3, Xbox; plenty of power outlets, very comfortable.
Suggested Improvements
Bring the SUV back so I can buy a brand new one next time, and please keep the same build quality.