2007 Chrysler Aspen Consumer Review: Love my Aspen!

2007 Chrysler Aspen - Consumer Review

Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L V8 5-speed Automatic)

Love my Aspen!
By azmomof3 on

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

We have had our Aspen 5.7L Hemi for 3 years now. We bought it brand new for the lifetime Powertrain warranty. We wanted a vehicle that would tow and boy does this baby deliver! We currently tow a 5500 lb. travel trailer and our Aspen pulls it seamlessly. We pass larger vehicles going up mountains. My husband likes to say, "Yeah, that's my Hemi passing you!" We also wanted seating for extra kids and got the 8 passenger model. Ride is so quiet - after 3 years of living on a bumpy road, we don't hear any rattles, or squeaks at all. Brakes have not gone out in 3 years either. Only thing changed out was rack and pinon steering, after 2 years of ownership. Aspen is a reliable work horse!

power, quiet ride, sleek exterior styling. Gas mileage surprisingly good - not uncommon to get 18-19 mpg on hwy.

interior a little plain, frequent alignments needed to offset shimmying around the 60-65 mph mark. (when not towing) 2nd row cup holders on floor get tripped over.