2007 Chrysler Aspen - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Aspen model:
Love the Hemi!
By dscott05 on 01/19/07 06:44 AM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Wow! Nice to see an American Made SUV of such high quality. Quality is evident everywhere - from the wood steering wheel, to the super comfortable leather. WE LOVE IT! The stability control feature works like a wonder driving in a Snow storm. The HEMI engine is much more powerful than the Sequoia we drive, and the vehicle feels more substantial. We loved the Five Star treatment at the dealership. So friendly and helpful! This is our First Chrysler - but I'm thinking it won't be the last! Good Job Chrysler!

Unbelievable
By jeh0096 on 01/14/07 15:03 PM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Couldn't ask for a more comfortable car to drive. Love everything about it. Wonderful for kids. Even though it looks a little like a Durango....I get asked all the time how I like it and told that it sure is a beautiful vehicle. As a side point..a Lexus backed into the bumper, my damage was 800.00 his was 4,000.00. I'd say it's pretty sturdy. To bad the Lexus didn't have rear sensors like my Aspen does. Could have saved an insurance claim.

Nice drive
By Briank on 01/13/07 09:57 AM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

my wife chose it over durango for styling. The hemi with mds works well all around.

Very nice SUV
By Budd50 on 01/02/07 11:51 AM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Chose this vehicle over Tahoe and Jeep Commander. Plenty of room for six adults. Handles very well. Excellent fit and finish. Bought with the HEMI.

Look Of Luxury
By Dennis Williams on 12/14/06 07:04 AM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

It has the looks, comfort, & amenities of a SUV priced thousands more. The third row has enough room for adults. It has the power to pull my boat & it fits in the garage.

love my aspen
By Kerry Grisson on 12/14/06 05:34 AM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I am so happy that I purchased the aspen, it is a fun, stable and beautiful vehicle and I am really enjoying it

Impartial review - rental
By Phillip on 11/25/06 18:59 PM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Rented for the Thanksgiving week, drove about 1200 miles round trip. Before driving: A very executive, commanding looking SUV. Smart and simply elegant interior design, most everything intuitive. Driver position very nice and adjustable. Lots of nice controls on the wheel. Driving: Be easy on the gas because despite its size, this SUV will put you in the back of your seat and keep you there through the smooth shifts. Tires and shocks smooth away most jars yet you maintain a nice feel for the road. Road is nicely illuminated with the foglight combo. Aspen makes the long haul trip easy, in town driving very manageable but keep your gas card at the ready and plenty of braking room.

Great SUV!
By steve wiclack on 11/07/06 19:58 PM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Purchased last month and paid 4,000 off sticker. Great ride and cornering. I tow a snowmobile trailer and it tugs it like you don't know what's behind you. I pack in 8 adults and threw the kids in it yesterday at school. What a great all-round suv built by Daimler Chrysler!

Big bold and a dream to drive
By GRB on 10/18/06 12:39 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Wonderful ride quality at an exceptionally good price. Good equipment level and nice finishing touches. The ride is positive, comfortable and at all times you feel under control, despite the large size. Build appears solid and have not noted any drifting at sharper turns.

Exactly what I was looking for
By pecorcoran on 10/09/06 11:27 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Just sold Chrysler 300C HEMI and am so happy with the Aspen HEMI. Exact combination of 300C, Pacifica and Crossfire that I was craving. Aspen drives so smoothly, great acceleration and thrust -- HEMI is the perfect engine for this SUV.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.