2007 Chrysler Aspen - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Aspen model:
Value Leader
By AHurst on 09/01/07 21:17 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Bought a Yukon Denali in March 07. Sold it 90 days later because I hated the 3rd row seats that had to be removed. To replace it, I test drove a Jeep Commander, Mercedes GL 450, Nissan Armada & Pathfinder, Infiniti QX56, Toyota 4Runner, Ford Explorer & Expedition, Acura MDX, etc.-all with fold flat 3rd rows. With 3 kids, I need separation on trips. The most accommodating vehicle in terms of comfort and functionality was the Expedition. 3rd row is comfortable even for adults. Steering is accurate and has good feel. Seats are fantastic. But V8 is weak! Jeep Commander (Hemi) was next and had more features than Aspen (i.e. rain sensing wipers), but interior was too tight. Aspen had same Hemi.

Ladies and gentlemen we have a winner!
By mrcolem on 08/24/07 11:31 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

When I first saw this Truck I was impressed. People say it looks like a Durango need to look again!! This truck rocks. Drives as smooth as an ocean breeze. Picks up like a rocket and is better on highway gas than my 4 cyl car was! Its not as good city but not bad either. Plenty of room and better features than some of the supposedly "top of the line" trucks. Chrysler has truly outdone themselves on this one! People are sleeping on this truck but that's okay. I dont mind being the only head turner in town

Traded A BMW X5 for this vehicle
By MSolcz on 08/08/07 12:38 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Traded up in the right direction. This vehicle is a far cry from the Import. Great vehicle, good performer and looks great inside and out. Little fit problems with the doors and hood, other than that it's so far the best SUV I have driven.

Best hidden gem of all SUVs on market
By Double B on 08/03/07 16:50 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

One word: phenomenal. The second I saw a printed ad of this vehicle, I told my wife "that's it." We'd been shopping for 12-18 months. I rented one on a business trip and immediately began visiting dealerships upon returning. Bought one used, saved thousands, couldn't be happier. Were leaning toward a 2007 Yukon/Tahoe, but their 3rd seat has to be lifted out, doesn't mostly fold into floor like the Aspen. Ridiculous. I'm an older Gen X'er and I still get told "sweet ride" by the younger crowd. My kids are thrilled, wife hauls the groceries seemlessly, and I just punch the Hemi when hauling our boat. Superb vehicle. This is the sleeper SUV no one's talking about.

the best full size suv for the money.
By steve jennings on 07/23/07 08:21 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

When driving this vehicle you get a sense mof comfort and exictment. this is truly the chrysler 300 of the large suv segment. WE purchased this vehicle because of its looks and because we have not seen to many of this car.The people that think that the aspen is a redesigned Durango need to look twice. The only similarity is the platform that both sit on.

Duly Impressed
By Houston Midtown on 06/06/07 14:45 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Love the power. Starts very quickly. Brakes were a little soft at the beginning until I backed down a hill at 10 mph and applied the brakes. Sound system is awesome. Drives very tight and responsive.

Best Kept Secret
By Data Diva on 05/31/07 12:54 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I bought this SUV after falling in love with one that my sister has. It is worth a test-drive so that you can erase the stereotypes about Chrysler/Dodge. Both the exterior and interior are superb, and it seems as if they have practical engineers on the job who designed the car for everyday cost-consciuos people who want an SUV to envy! The features in the Aspen make it worth way more than its cost. The features rival those of pricier car-makers but with a no-frills price. As a VP in marketing, I believe the Aspen was created to boost Chrysler's SUV appeal, so they put all these top features as a repositioning campaign and more folks need to discover the secret.

Fun wih a Price
By JPK on 04/15/07 07:03 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

First family SUV, and loving it. Throaty Hemi likes to drink though. I do a lot of city driving, and looks like I am still getting around 17mpg. Specs say 27 gal tank. I seem to only be able to get 20 in it!

Home Run
By Princeton, NJ on 04/12/07 11:05 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I transitioned to Chrysler several years ago via several company cars and manufacturers failed to live up to the design and quality I was experiencing with Chrysler. Well, once again Chrysler has done it! I have the 28J package in the Pearl Black and have already received several positive comments about the look. It drives flawlessly and there is plenty of room to fit my 6'5" frame along with the rest of the family. The interior design is quality, leaps and bounds above the competition in addition to the 20 inch wheels along with Hemi put the Escalade, Navigator, and Denali series to shame. Chrylser needs to advertise more and get the word out they have a winner!

Aspen 4WD with Hemi
By tjkenny on 02/10/07 17:40 PM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Couldn't care less about the Durango and was apprehensive to consider the ASPEN because I thought it was a Durango derivative. Well I was wrong! The ASPEN is a new design that is very well executed. Good fit & finish with nice responsive but comfortable handling. Bought the Limited with Hemi and all options. This car rocks!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.