2007 Chrysler Aspen - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Aspen model:
After one year its still a lot of fun
By Lorne on 01/12/08 13:00 PM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Wow, I am still having fun driving this beast after one year. I own a 5.7 hemi limited all equipped except for the NAV. I believed that all reviews are pretty accurate. However, I will comment on Canadian winter driving with lot of snows, freezing rains, icy conditions the driving is OK with the 20' tires but would strongly recommend winter tires but hard to find. This is my 1st year with winter tires and nothing can stop me. The 4 wheel drives is extremely precise and can not feel anything when all wheels are slipping. My wife, kids and I feel extremely safe in the vehicle.

Better than most thought
By Lee on 12/06/07 14:42 PM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

To set the record straight, I own a 5.7 HEMI Limited. I've driven most all the SUV's in its class and this one feels the lightest due to its power. The fit-and-finish comments I am reading just aren't true; the Chrysler interioir is on par with what you will find on the market. The fold-up second row seats are the easiest to use for my small wife.....use one hand and 2 clicks. My Jeep Commander, in contrast, is much harder. Styling is hit or miss but everyone looks at it and asks us about it because they have never seen one before and they all comment on how pretty it is. Bottomline is that it hauls, hauls all 4 of my daughters, wife loves the bells/whistles.....great buy!

Sweet
By jason on 11/09/07 19:23 PM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

My wife and I just bought the Aspen. This thing rocks. We got the HEMI, DVD, NAV, leather heated seats and so on. We bought this as a lease return and noticed the fuel is a little poor, but it is a big suv with lots of power. Everyone who has seen it has loved the interior and the exterior as well. Mention it has a HEMI and they say wow. The gas mileage is about 16 mpg in rush hour traffic, not to bad.

So far so Good
By WWooten on 10/27/07 17:08 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This SUV is the bomb. I get compliment after compliment on it. It's loaded and I feel rich driving it. It came with a lifetime powertrain warranty, however, I purchased the extended bumper to bumper warranty which is lifetime as well. Yes, I said lifetime bumber to bumper. What can I say, I have had past problems with American made vehicles. Although, I doubt it will give me as many problems as my Chevy Trailblazer and Buick Rendezvous. That Hemi just hums. You will be noticed and you can't beat the price-period.

Chrysler has a head-turning hit
By aspenlover on 10/20/07 19:02 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is my second Hemi (1st was Dodge RAM truck which I also loved) and my 1st SUV. The Aspen is a total headturner. I constantly get asked about it. Love the ride and the J package rocks with the black metallic paint and leather interior. My husband can't stop raving about how comfortable the vehicle is and he does a lot of driving. Although he has to ask permission to drive my Aspen! Ordered all the options except DVD entertainment pkg. LED interior lights are great also.

An improvement over yhe Durango.
By goldenboy on 10/14/07 21:50 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

The 5.7 engine is the engine of choice. I had the 4.7 engine in my 2005 Durango and it use to be weak on hi-way passing power, 4 cylinder engine cars would smoke me. Everything about this suv is premium, a steal loaded with all options, and still 20 grand less than Escalade(66,000). I can't believe the amount of compliments I get on it.

Aspen 4WD (non-hemi model)
By Anthony on 09/30/07 18:41 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is not a Dodge Durango- from the wood grain steering wheel to the leather heated 1st/2nd row seats you know this is from the flagship brand and not the step child Durango. Chrysler did an excellent job, quiet roomy interior, all the amenities, the back up sensor works great and is a must on a vehicle this size. Plus with 0% financing and lifetime warranty, there was no choice but to buy this!

Chrysler's invisible winner
By Bucky Dent on 09/25/07 10:39 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Chrysler has an invisible winner in the Aspen. We selected the Aspen after testing the following SUVs: Tahoe, Escalade, Yukon, Navigator, Commander, and Sequoia. None of them came equipped with as many standard features as the Aspen for less money. The ride, fit & finish, performance and looks are standouts in the SUV crowd. The 5.7 Hemi has terrific performance and decent mileage if you keep your foot out of the throttle. It’s a shame Chrysler toss more advertising dollars at this vehicle to increase customer awareness. I’m constantly getting complements and questions at the gas station with this rig.

Chrysler knows America
By Aspen on 09/21/07 11:14 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is not a pretend SUV, I have owned SUV's for 15 years and watched them become watered-down, shadows of themselves. In '02 got a new Suburban loved it, but GM has done nothing significant with style or powerplant. Chrysler has shown they can combine rugged performance and styling to come up with a vehicle that performs and is appealing to the eye. GM and Ford have allowed their large SUV's to become oafish by comparison. Their design teams just do not get it in my opinion. Europe and Japan aren't making anything comparable for under $70k.

Best SUV for money
By Doc on 09/12/07 11:11 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

From the very first moment you can feel the comfort and ease of handling. It almost drives itself, with a smooth ride and fast response. After driving it on a trip, how could you ever consider driving anything else. It's a keeper for me and when I am ready for a new vehicle it will be on the top of my list. Chrysler you did it again, great job as always.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.