2007 Chrysler Aspen - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Aspen model:
Great Vehicle Overall
By Dave on 05/23/08 06:33 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

We bought a used 07, All options, Hemi, Nav, Remote Start, everything. I bought it in Atlanta, GA I live in Roanoke, VA. Trip home was good. 455 miles and got 21.2 mpg on the Hemi MDS engine. No complaints on gas. A vehicle this size! That’s good. It could have been better I suppose but I was on and off the gas, since I had a new toy! It has a smooth ride, very quiet. The Hemi climbs the mountains effortlessly. I was going 80 mph up the mountains at only 2000 rpm. It gets a lot of looks. The 20” chromes really set it off. The third row seat access is by far the easiest out there. The lever on the second row seat is so simple. Get the Hemi with MDS. No use for the Flex fuel, No 85oc here.

More for Less
By CT on 05/03/08 11:36 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

One of these loaded is as nice as any luxury SUV on the market and costs thousands less. Great buy and have never been happier with a vehicle.

Made in the USA
By It's American Made! on 04/25/08 20:37 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is a great SUV. My first was a Ford Explorer. I loved it. However when switching between the two for the past 9 months showed me what a great ride the Aspen is. Very smooth. Didn't buy it for the mpg... But, it isn't very good. IF you drive really slow, even on highway, 20 mpg is best. If you have hills, wind, to pass, etc the mpg drops to 16 quick...

Stylish
By Vonna on 04/18/08 13:28 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Got a great deal through warehouse club. Feel as though I have a vehicle as good or better looking than the majority of the SUVs only I paid much less. I get comments all the time on how nice the SUV looks. Roomy enough to haul just about anything and very comfortably seats people even in the third row.

Lemon
By JimM on 04/02/08 12:42 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is an excellent SUV for the Price. The limited has all the features other similar SUVs have at a lower cost. Unfortunately the vehicle has been in the service department 4 times because the engine malfunction light comes on and causes the vehicle to have drivability issues. I have been to 2 different dealerships and nobody can find the cause of the issue which has caused a serious safety issue. Be cautious about buying this new model

Love it!
By ORVISMAN on 03/26/08 12:21 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Got the Hemi (MDS)... We love this vehicle. Does everything expected, well. Drives, handles, hauls... no complaints other than the gas mileage. But what large SUV gets good gas mileage. Very happy with this buy!

Admirable ride for the money.
By Erkel on 03/12/08 18:06 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

It rides like a dream, handles very well, and has all the power, with a K&N air charger- power all the more! Bottom line, it's comfy, stylish, responsive, quick and only costs around 32K, as we all know, you can't get an Acura for that, as if I'd want one after this gem! If you pass this up, go back to Uranus or whatever other planet that is in the deep cold of overcharging for the same vehicle that is everywhere, just slightly "Emblemed". I love it!

Greatest ever!
By jpeltier on 02/24/08 11:39 AM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This SUV is fanatastic! I had an Expedition for a little while a couple of years ago but quickly traded it in because it felt and drove like a truck. The Aspen is a dream. I traded in my Pacifica which I loved for a little more room. Initially, I was worried about the ride but that was needless. It drives and feels like a car.

2007 Bought in 2008
By Shane_WI on 02/15/08 20:52 PM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Certainly fun to drive with an excellent ride. Feels like a heavier vehicle with tremendous power (Hemi). 18 inch wheels offer nice handling and smooth ride. Lots of compliments on looks. Installed satellite (Sirius) at dealer. $700 compared to $185 from factory; so get it from factory if can. At 6' 3", the door entry is small and seat is not wide for large behind. UConnect is awesome. Rear storage is small with 3rd row up. The lack of dual zone (driver/passenger) climate control is strange for vehicle that lists for $42,500; same comment for satellite. Interior is attractive, but leather is stiff. The small glove box on dash is annoying; center console is deep but awkward to access.

Great family buy!
By skii on 01/18/08 03:40 AM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This started out as a vehicle for the wife and kids, but I find myself behind the wheel more & more. Great look, feel, and handling for the price! Even the base model demands respect!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.