Used 2007 Chrysler Aspen Consumer Reviews - 62 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chrysler Aspen - Consumer Reviews

2007 Chrysler Aspen

View reviews for a specific Aspen model:

Great Vehicle
By Mike

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

We bought this used with 26,000 miles on it and are now at 36,000 miles. It has every option besides the Navigation/DVD. The HEMI is amazing and we love the style and how it rides. Our 5 year old is able to get into the 3rd row seating by himself. The 3rd row is spacious but a little bumpy riding back there. The only issues that we have had were with the tie-rods and with the rear assist system. Two sensors have had to be replaced. Great Ride and we plan on driving it till it dies.

20" Rim "The Looks" - HEMI - comfort

Start making them again.

Love my ASPEN!
By Cool Chrysler Aspen

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased this vehicle used and LOVE IT more than the previous 2 SUV's I have owned. It is classy, sleek, stylish and has alot of "bang for the buck". I was hesitant about purchasing it at first due to the gas mileage, but its really not that bad. I love this truck! My husband drives an Infiniti Q56 and now wants to trade trucks ;)

Color, interior, heated seats, dvd, leather, chrome wheels

Gas mileage

2007 Chrysler Aspen
By BRAE

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

2007 Chrysler Aspen is one of the best cars I have ever owned. I leased the vechicle for 27 months then bought the car. Fuel economy is 14 city and 19-20 highway just as they have reported. I ordered this vechicle with everything and could not be more pleased with the performance and quality. A lot of car for the money especially when you compare with others in this class. Very disappointed they will not continue to make in the future.

Styling, interior, comfort

fuel economy could be improved

Great Vehicle
By BDBobo

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I really like the style and comfort. It is especially nice when compared to the competition and how much more their vehicles are. This tows more than almost any other SUV and the gas mileage isn't great but it's good for an SUV. It does better than my wife's Jeep Commander with the 4.7l V-8. And it does almost as well with mpg on the highway as my wife's old 2005 mini van. This is a great vehicle for the price and has been extremely reliable.

Exterior style, towing capacity, seating capacity

Dual front climate control

Gracious SUV
By Walter

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This vehicle drives like a dream SUV. I am very impressed with the interior and exterior components along with the overall smooth ride and drive.

Interior design along with exterior design with the exception of the heavy dark tinted windows. It makes it look more like a liminsine.

The only suggestion with the economy right now is to make your future SUV in V6 engine design,