2007 Chrysler Aspen - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Aspen model:
Love my ASPEN!
By Cool Chrysler Aspen on 03/02/10 18:18 PM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased this vehicle used and LOVE IT more than the previous 2 SUV's I have owned. It is classy, sleek, stylish and has alot of "bang for the buck". I was hesitant about purchasing it at first due to the gas mileage, but its really not that bad. I love this truck! My husband drives an Infiniti Q56 and now wants to trade trucks ;)

2007 Chrysler Aspen
By BRAE on 11/22/09 06:08 AM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

2007 Chrysler Aspen is one of the best cars I have ever owned. I leased the vechicle for 27 months then bought the car. Fuel economy is 14 city and 19-20 highway just as they have reported. I ordered this vechicle with everything and could not be more pleased with the performance and quality. A lot of car for the money especially when you compare with others in this class. Very disappointed they will not continue to make in the future.

Great Vehicle
By BDBobo on 07/21/09 20:09 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I really like the style and comfort. It is especially nice when compared to the competition and how much more their vehicles are. This tows more than almost any other SUV and the gas mileage isn't great but it's good for an SUV. It does better than my wife's Jeep Commander with the 4.7l V-8. And it does almost as well with mpg on the highway as my wife's old 2005 mini van. This is a great vehicle for the price and has been extremely reliable.

Gracious SUV
By Walter on 06/28/09 20:11 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This vehicle drives like a dream SUV. I am very impressed with the interior and exterior components along with the overall smooth ride and drive.

Love My Vehicle!!
By Lady Di on 05/11/09 09:03 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I definately would give give this SUV a FIVE-STAR. It is such a great vehicle to drive. It's reliable, classy, and fun. All the kids and their friends fit in just fine. When it's just the adults, it's certainly a nice ride. I compare it to the other SUV's out their, and this one tops them all, especially the for the price you pay. Chrysler did good, just wish you were continuing to make them. My lease is coming up and I now want a HEMI. Oh, what's a girl to do!!!

Very cool vanilla
By EZRIDER on 12/19/08 12:16 PM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Oh I do love this car! Overall best car I have owned, my 11th new car. I'm retired now and don't drive a lot anymore so mpg not an issuse for me, but I had back surgery and my Durango was very uncomfotable after that. The wife said "do not bring home a white car" so this vanilla color bailed me out! I average 14 mpg around town, my first Hemi got 8 and, I like having the accelleration getting onto the expressway and passing. My adult kids call it dad's pimp mobile.

2007 Aspen
By TN_SWEET_COWGRL on 08/08/08 20:46 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I got mine with 2 miles on it pay cash for it . And it was the best thing that I have gotta in yrs, I get good gas and I love to take trips in it. It's got good room in the back sit for big footed kids. I have the dvd in it too. My little kids love it. And I don't have to worried anyone be happy on the rd now days. It's good for people that have 4 or more kids

Awesome ride...but we're trading down.
By ~m~ on 06/05/08 10:04 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

We love our Aspen, it handles well and the bells and whistles are awesome. We haven't had any malfunctions to speak of, although my husband has noticed something strange at the pumps, he often fills up when the needle is on E, and as he fills the tank he expects the gallons on the pump to match what he knows the tank should hold, the numbers come close to matching. It's as if there's a few unrecorded gallons left in his tank (but it's a significant amt). The dealer has checked it out too, and no one can explain it. It's weird. Our one complaint, the rear seats are FIXED. They cannot be slid forward or backward by the occupant to accommodate a tall driver or someone in the 3rd row!

Love It!
By happycargirl on 06/03/08 16:13 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Just bought this car used. It drives just like a car. I have never owned an SUV but could not resist this one. It looks like any other luxury SUV without the price! We got ours for a steal at 22k. Loaded with DVD and great stereo! Has plenty of room for my two kids and all there stuff!

First SUV
By Jake on 05/29/08 19:47 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Bought this as a left-over new 2007 after looking at a Pacifica, and glad that this is what I chose. Highway miles with the 5.7 Hemi are between 21 and 23 MPG. Keeping the tach under 2000 rpm helps a lot. Towing is no problem recently towed a 6 x 12 U-Haul trailer loaded and still got 14 mpg. Towing a boat is like it isn't there. Comfort is great, the ride and handling are excellent. Fit and finish are excellent. Even with gas going through the roof, I don't see me trading down.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.