2007 Chrysler Aspen SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Aspen model:
Outstanding vehicle
By tuna66 on 03/08/14 15:16 PM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Aspen SUV Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased a new 5.7 4x4 Aspen new in August 2008. To date, this has been the most reliable vehicle I have ever owned. 125,000 trouble free miles. I have replaced one set of front and rear brakes, battery and two sets of tires, and that is all. The suv rides like it did at 25,000 miles. I would buy another in a second. I live in Upstate NY and the bottom of all 4 doors are rotting. This rig is thirsty. Other than the rusting doors, this is one well built SUV.

Used car-Aspen Chrysler
By riunite5 on 12/05/12 03:38 AM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Aspen SUV Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

The Aspen Chrysler 2007 is an awesome vehicle. We were looking for an SUV and saw this one, took it for a drive and were hooked right away. The comfort for my husband, who is disabled, was a big seller. The luxury of the interior, with all the extras were just perfect. The price was affordable which really surprised us too.

Epic Fail om Customer Satisfaction
By chryslersuks on 09/28/12 08:57 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Aspen SUV Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Long story short, We paid Cash for a new 2007 Aspen and had issues from the first year with the air cond. "freezing up" on us when we drove over 2 hours. We use this vehicle for business travel. After several ( more than 3) attempts to correct the issue we filed under FL lemon law and sent letter in to Chrysler Corp. and they argued that the timeline was an issue. I fought and fought with over 5 "case mgrs." and 3 supervisors about the issues we have with the car for over the past six months in 2012. I only asked for a permanent solution, but after over 6 mechanics and 3 different dealerships, they just want us to keep going back to the dealer to try to fig. it out. To no solution, we are...

Eat your heart out, Escalade owners
By majoroz on 09/05/12 12:41 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Aspen SUV Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

The box didn't offer me what I have: Limited Hemi with all the bells and whistles except the kiddy TV. Bought it to tow a travel trailer. Had no idea how luxurious it was. Have been in Escalades, Tahoes, Burbs, etc.....this one has them all beat and costs WAAAAY less. I get 20-23 on the highway, empty, and got an honest, pen and paper, 12 at 9000 ft, towing a 7400 lb. travel trailer. Quiet, smooth, with all-weather confidence, and did I mention towing ability ? When my mechanic checked it out before purchase, he was amazed at the structural integrity: "You will win any collision".

Had it a year so far.
By geswho69 on 10/16/11 20:56 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Aspen SUV Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

We bought our Aspen 5.8l Limited Aspen in October '10. It was used with about 90k km. First the bad. The gas tank non-return fails. It was broken when we got it, gas spews out when it's full. Tires: The shipped Wrangler tires are no longer available. 1 flat = 4 new tires :( That's it for the bad :D Short answer, we still love it. The ride is good, and comfortable. The finish is fine and mostly solid. Mileage is fair for a beast this size. The MDS is out of your control. Highway mileage was not THAT far off from a minivan, in city mileage is not so great. The seats are very comfortable, and the uconnect is great. Towing is un-noticable! Short answer, you'll love this SUV.

Love it!
By littlebit on 11/08/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Aspen SUV Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Traveled to Connecticut from upstate NY to purchase the Aspen we were looking for. We love it! Roomy, great ride, loaded and the gas mileage is better than we anticipated. Great looking and so far great performance. The perfect SUV for a large family! Can't say enough great things about it.

Love this SUV
By Love my Aspen on 09/19/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Aspen SUV Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Love this car, I bought it for my wife's birthday and is the best investment we've ever done, the car feels incredibly strong and safe, very luxurious and high quality interior, great sound system, easy setup for kids Britax car seats, effortless towing of over 7000 lbs, quiet ride, headphones for the kids movies so we can listen to our radio stations, very comfortable ride, powerful engine, heated seats for front and middle row seats, home like air conditioner with thermostat so you tell the car to keep the cabin at 75 degrees and it does, reverse sensors for parking and backing up assistance, 5.7 HEMI, easy access to 3rd row seats, auto open back door, bells and whistles.

Sweet
By gigme on 07/24/10 14:31 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Aspen SUV Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This SUV is excellent, all you could ask for. Roomy, comfortable, smooth ride, power (5.7L hemi. We have had good luck with Chrysler vehicles, too bad they quit making this because jeeps are uncomfortable.

Love my Aspen!
By azmomof3 on 07/04/10 22:07 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Aspen SUV Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

We have had our Aspen 5.7L Hemi for 3 years now. We bought it brand new for the lifetime Powertrain warranty. We wanted a vehicle that would tow and boy does this baby deliver! We currently tow a 5500 lb. travel trailer and our Aspen pulls it seamlessly. We pass larger vehicles going up mountains. My husband likes to say, "Yeah, that's my Hemi passing you!" We also wanted seating for extra kids and got the 8 passenger model. Ride is so quiet - after 3 years of living on a bumpy road, we don't hear any rattles, or squeaks at all. Brakes have not gone out in 3 years either. Only thing changed out was rack and pinon steering, after 2 years of ownership. Aspen is a reliable work horse!

Great Vehicle
By Mike on 04/15/10 11:37 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Aspen SUV Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

We bought this used with 26,000 miles on it and are now at 36,000 miles. It has every option besides the Navigation/DVD. The HEMI is amazing and we love the style and how it rides. Our 5 year old is able to get into the 3rd row seating by himself. The 3rd row is spacious but a little bumpy riding back there. The only issues that we have had were with the tie-rods and with the rear assist system. Two sensors have had to be replaced. Great Ride and we plan on driving it till it dies.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.