2007 Chrysler Aspen - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Aspen model:
Epic Fail om Customer Satisfaction
By chryslersuks on 09/28/12 08:57 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Long story short, We paid Cash for a new 2007 Aspen and had issues from the first year with the air cond. "freezing up" on us when we drove over 2 hours. We use this vehicle for business travel. After several ( more than 3) attempts to correct the issue we filed under FL lemon law and sent letter in to Chrysler Corp. and they argued that the timeline was an issue. I fought and fought with over 5 "case mgrs." and 3 supervisors about the issues we have with the car for over the past six months in 2012. I only asked for a permanent solution, but after over 6 mechanics and 3 different dealerships, they just want us to keep going back to the dealer to try to fig. it out. To no solution, we are...

Love my Aspen!
By azmomof3 on 07/04/10 22:07 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

We have had our Aspen 5.7L Hemi for 3 years now. We bought it brand new for the lifetime Powertrain warranty. We wanted a vehicle that would tow and boy does this baby deliver! We currently tow a 5500 lb. travel trailer and our Aspen pulls it seamlessly. We pass larger vehicles going up mountains. My husband likes to say, "Yeah, that's my Hemi passing you!" We also wanted seating for extra kids and got the 8 passenger model. Ride is so quiet - after 3 years of living on a bumpy road, we don't hear any rattles, or squeaks at all. Brakes have not gone out in 3 years either. Only thing changed out was rack and pinon steering, after 2 years of ownership. Aspen is a reliable work horse!

Gracious SUV
By Walter on 06/28/09 20:11 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This vehicle drives like a dream SUV. I am very impressed with the interior and exterior components along with the overall smooth ride and drive.

Love My Vehicle!!
By Lady Di on 05/11/09 09:03 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I definately would give give this SUV a FIVE-STAR. It is such a great vehicle to drive. It's reliable, classy, and fun. All the kids and their friends fit in just fine. When it's just the adults, it's certainly a nice ride. I compare it to the other SUV's out their, and this one tops them all, especially the for the price you pay. Chrysler did good, just wish you were continuing to make them. My lease is coming up and I now want a HEMI. Oh, what's a girl to do!!!

Very cool vanilla
By EZRIDER on 12/19/08 12:16 PM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Oh I do love this car! Overall best car I have owned, my 11th new car. I'm retired now and don't drive a lot anymore so mpg not an issuse for me, but I had back surgery and my Durango was very uncomfotable after that. The wife said "do not bring home a white car" so this vanilla color bailed me out! I average 14 mpg around town, my first Hemi got 8 and, I like having the accelleration getting onto the expressway and passing. My adult kids call it dad's pimp mobile.

2007 Aspen
By TN_SWEET_COWGRL on 08/08/08 20:46 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I got mine with 2 miles on it pay cash for it . And it was the best thing that I have gotta in yrs, I get good gas and I love to take trips in it. It's got good room in the back sit for big footed kids. I have the dvd in it too. My little kids love it. And I don't have to worried anyone be happy on the rd now days. It's good for people that have 4 or more kids

Awesome ride...but we're trading down.
By ~m~ on 06/05/08 10:04 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

We love our Aspen, it handles well and the bells and whistles are awesome. We haven't had any malfunctions to speak of, although my husband has noticed something strange at the pumps, he often fills up when the needle is on E, and as he fills the tank he expects the gallons on the pump to match what he knows the tank should hold, the numbers come close to matching. It's as if there's a few unrecorded gallons left in his tank (but it's a significant amt). The dealer has checked it out too, and no one can explain it. It's weird. Our one complaint, the rear seats are FIXED. They cannot be slid forward or backward by the occupant to accommodate a tall driver or someone in the 3rd row!

Love It!
By happycargirl on 06/03/08 16:13 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Just bought this car used. It drives just like a car. I have never owned an SUV but could not resist this one. It looks like any other luxury SUV without the price! We got ours for a steal at 22k. Loaded with DVD and great stereo! Has plenty of room for my two kids and all there stuff!

Made in the USA
By It's American Made! on 04/25/08 20:37 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is a great SUV. My first was a Ford Explorer. I loved it. However when switching between the two for the past 9 months showed me what a great ride the Aspen is. Very smooth. Didn't buy it for the mpg... But, it isn't very good. IF you drive really slow, even on highway, 20 mpg is best. If you have hills, wind, to pass, etc the mpg drops to 16 quick...

Stylish
By Vonna on 04/18/08 13:28 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Got a great deal through warehouse club. Feel as though I have a vehicle as good or better looking than the majority of the SUVs only I paid much less. I get comments all the time on how nice the SUV looks. Roomy enough to haul just about anything and very comfortably seats people even in the third row.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.