1999 Chrysler 300M 3.5L V6 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - I Hate To Give It

1999 Chrysler 300M - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (3.5L V6 4-speed Automatic)

I Hate To Give It Up
By Art on

1999 Chrysler 300M 4dr Sedan

Mine just got totaled! Daily driver commuting to work from 12/99 until I retired 6/06. Since then occasional use only. Serviced at recommended intervals and Mobil 1 and filter every 3K miles. The ONLY repair it has ever required is replacing the drive motor on the driver's window and I live in a very icy climate that destroys power windows and windshield wiper mechanisms. It is the only vehicle I've ever owned that I can literally say I never had problems with it and it ran as well on the day it died as it did on the day I bought it. I kept telling myself that it was getting old and I should get a new car but I never found anything I liked better that didn't have a 3-pointed star.

Favorite Features

I liked everything about it. Most remarkable feature is that you could fold the seat down and the thing practically became a truck.

Suggested Improvements

I had to put drain holes in the bottoms of the mirrors because water would stand and freeze in winter. A short driver would have trouble with rear vision.