1999 Chrysler 300M Consumer Review: BEWARE OF ELECTRICAL ISSUES!!!

1999 Chrysler 300M - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (3.5L V6 4-speed Automatic)

BEWARE OF ELECTRICAL ISSUES!!! (but I'm going to miss it!)
By ekasser11 on

1999 Chrysler 300M 4dr Sedan

I first bought this car at an auction at 195,000 miles and it was overheating and the lights were not working, cost me about $250 to fix. Later on, it kept randomly shutting down on me and ended up being the fuel sensor which cost me another $230. I got the car all checked out an drove it from Texas to New Hampshire up through Canada with NO PROBLEMS! Then a couple months after I got here, it shut down on me again, not to ever start back up...the guy now says that the problems are so extensive because of the electrical issues that even if I were to get them fixed it would just break down again in the future, BUYERS BEWARE!

The heated seats, the stereo is AWESOME! Very comfortable leather seats, engine runs like a charm! Cruise control!! Woot! Plenty of space in the trunk and the back seat, remote starter, automatic headlights, slick design :)

Alternator needs to be more reliable (it wouldn't start TWICE even though it had a new battery in it). Just everything in the car was sooo broken, the electrical issues especially!