Used 2014 Chrysler 300 Sedan Consumer Reviews - 12 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 300 model:

Super 300
By Tim Gracey

2014 Chrysler 300 Sedan C 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Good value in the size category.

#1 rated car in 2014 - NOT
By Terri Henry

2014 Chrysler 300 Sedan S 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I wanted a car with luxury, this car's ride was awesome. Unfortunately, it spend more time in the shop. It has heating/cooling issues, took a year for them to identify the issue, and this after we got Chrysler involved. It would blow extremely hot air even when AC was one. They just kept telling me there was nothing wrong with it. Very aggravating. We finally got that fixed and when I picked up the car after that was fixed, something else was wrong. I brought it back and they said my power steering pump was gone. Really? Barely covered under warranty, now out of warranty a day later. Traded this money suck in!!

Love this car!
By Robert Traina

2014 Chrysler 300 Sedan C 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

This car is gorgeous, inside and out. The interior is supremely comfortable, and the technology/infotainment system cannot be beat. Super smooth, and good acceleration for a six cylinder car. Excellent gas mileage for a 4000 pound car of 31 MPG highway, 25 city! This car is a pleasure to drive.

Love my Jazz Blue 300C
By Craig Smith

2014 Chrysler 300 Sedan C 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I purchased this car new for 30k, and it is one of the best vehicles I ever owned and I have owned many.

300s
By 300s

2014 Chrysler 300 Sedan S 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Taste in cars is as subjective as taste in food or music. You have to try it for yourself. I recommend test drives first and reading reviews second. I drove the Ford Taurus, Chevy Impala LTZ and Chrysler 300s. I chose the 300s. The Impala was very close but the 300 just has more character. Again, my opinion, both great cars. I chose the 300s for 1) Quite comfortable ride 2) Style 3) Gas mileage was equal on both. Test drive the cars you guys like and pick the one that's best for you and don't worry about what others say.

The lay out of the dash. Ride comfort and quietness of the cabin. Gas mileage is better then expected. 30.5mpg mixed use.

More options for drivers seat adjustment. The Beats system is good but is also limited to how much it can be adjusted. (that's very minor). I'm just picking at this point.