WOW!! Pound for Pound, Dollar For Dollar The Best Car on the Road - I mean it!!
By daytraderjeff on
2014 Chrysler 300 S 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)
Just picked up my new 300S today. Built to order, mine is Jazz Blue with the brand new for Q1 2014 changes - Hyper Black 20" Rims, Blacked out Trim and Ambassador Blue Leather Interior. I got every option - NAV, Moonroof, Safety Tec, Luxury pkg. I would love a Hemi, but went with the 3.6 V6 and RWD 8spd - really looking forward to 31+ MPG...) I have only put 25 miles on it so far, but... WOW!!! This car is incredible!! Looks amazing, drives smoother that any car I have ever been in and has every feature imaginable. The control screen is awesome. The heated seats and steering wheel are programmed to come on automatically, and they come on fast and are warm and comfortable
Favorite Features
Heated steering wheel, Streaming bluetooth audio, iPhone contacts imported automatically, LOVE the Ambassador Blue Leather Seats and 20" Hyper Black Rims (these features are not even on Chrysler's Web Site yet!) Mileage, Looks, Size, Uniqueness (this does NOT look anything like a dime-a-dozen boring Camry or Hyundai), Smooth, quiet ride. I love EVERYTHING about this car. I have a fully loaded 2009 Cadillac CTS and this car just blows it away (size, comfort, quiet) and costs about $12,000 less with more features. Save your money, be unique and buy a Chrysler 300S. You WON'T be sorry! This car is amazing!! No more overpriced unreliable Euro (Audi...) cars for me!
Suggested Improvements
Ventilated seats are not available on the S model, but they are available on the 300C, Varvatos and SRT's - a bummer for me.... Radar Red leather interior is no longer available. I really wanted that, but the Ambassador Blue is pretty awesome. Would like at least one more USB charging port (there is only one, but several 12 Volt cig lighter ports...) Lane correction would be a nice feature to add for 2015... You can pause and rewind satellite radio, but not AM or FM?? My 2009 Cadillac does that... Chrysler: UPDATE your website with the new colors and features already!! Chrysler needs to advertise and promote this car more. It is so great, but very few people know about it...