2014 Chrysler 300 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 300 model:
Not bad - details could be better
By vakmere1 on 08/22/14 12:13 PM (PDT)

2014 Chrysler 300 Sedan C 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Got this in June. Gladly traded a 2011 Buick Lacrappe for this car. This 300C has a great ride, good accelleration, very little road noise, coushy heated and cooled seats, and handles road imperfections especially around Philly very very well. Gas milage is excellent as long as you dont pound the pedal. Mine has all the bells and whistles. On the down side there were interior trim detail items that should not have been there. Moulding doesnt line up in some spots along the dash, some dashboard noise going over some bumps. Cowl over the speedometer was loose. Shifter needs practice to get used to. Other than that this is a very good purchase. Too soon to tell if it has mechanical issues.

2014 chrysler 300 problems
By espi5631 on 08/06/14 21:50 PM (PDT)

2014 Chrysler 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

bought my new chrysler back in march of this year and i loved it. But this past month has made me think twice about buying another one it has 6000 miles on it and it already needed battery and alternator replaced and by the end of this month they are going to replace the whole transmission and re program the whole car. Hope this is not one of chryslers lemons

A Man's Car
By elmatatan on 03/14/14 10:54 AM (PDT)

2014 Chrysler 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

BOLD styled, no one will ever confuse your 300 with the Avalon and Genesis, Azera, Buick. Many dealers will give you a great deals on the Base Model if you time your purchase right. The BASE model is well equipped; you get a lot for the money and you feel like MILLION BUCKS. The BASE trim is a true luxury car.

WOW!! Pound for Pound, Dollar For Dollar The Best Car on the Road - I mean it!!
By daytraderjeff on 02/15/14 18:55 PM (PST)

2014 Chrysler 300 Sedan S 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Just picked up my new 300S today. Built to order, mine is Jazz Blue with the brand new for Q1 2014 changes - Hyper Black 20" Rims, Blacked out Trim and Ambassador Blue Leather Interior. I got every option - NAV, Moonroof, Safety Tec, Luxury pkg. I would love a Hemi, but went with the 3.6 V6 and RWD 8spd - really looking forward to 31+ MPG...) I have only put 25 miles on it so far, but... WOW!!! This car is incredible!! Looks amazing, drives smoother that any car I have ever been in and has every feature imaginable. The control screen is awesome. The heated seats and steering wheel are programmed to come on automatically, and they come on fast and are warm and comfortable

Buy it!!
By oldcarguy on 02/03/14 22:57 PM (PST)

2014 Chrysler 300 Sedan C 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I spent a couple months reading reviews and shopping around. I needed a sedan with room for me ( I'm 6'3") and my two young kids. I test drove the V6 Honda Accord, Nissan Maxima, 2014 Chevy Impala, and a couple Buicks. I didn't even consider the 300 until it came up in a couple other car reviews - I thought they were much more expensive. I bought a 2014 300C with the Hemi V-8 and the SafetyTec package and cannot convey how much I love this car! It reminds me of several old American luxury muscle cars I've owned, crossed with the most modern technology, comfort, and quality. It's as if my 1971 455 Grand Prix SJ had a baby with the Starship Enterprise. (In a good way!) Buy one!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Chrysler 300 Sedan in VA is:

$116 per month*