2013 Chrysler 300 Consumer Review: Lemon

2013 Chrysler 300 - Consumer Review

By dbeck5629 on

2013 Chrysler 300 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I purchased a 2013 Chrysler 300 on February 23, 2013 and as of May 9, 2013 I have taken it to the dealer on 4 separate occasions because the air conditioning does not work. They have been working with Chrysler to correct the problem and as of May 7th Chrysler told me that the car should be fixed and ready for pick up on the 8th. I still have not heard from the dealer and they will not return my calls. I have never been treated so unprofessionally anywhere. I was even told one time that it really isn't hot enough yet for the air conditioner, and once they even wrote on the repair slip that I didn't know how to use it and they did not even attempt to look at it that time.

I owned a 2006 Chrysler 300 previously and enjoyed it so much that I went straight back to Chrysler for my new one. I greatly regret that now.

I will never deal with Chrysler or Crown Dodge again and will not recommend them to anyone I know.
By dustync
on 09/18/13 16:45 PM (PDT)

Your review is far from valid and quite unfair to the many Americans employed by Chrysler Motors! I now have 2600 miles on my 3 week old, 2013 300. I am extremely happy with this car! While you have a very valid complaint, it is only one aspect of the vehicle itself, and you have given 1-Star marks on all aspects! My buying experience was a total nightmare, but that is due to the fact that Chrysler Dealers are pretty much the Kmart of Auto Dealers. They just don't get it! I hope you resolve your issue and get to enjoy a truly nice automobile in the same manner as I. But you also need to about the hard working folks who put it together.