2013 Chrysler 300 Consumer Review: Full-size American Luxury Car

2013 Chrysler 300 - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (3.6L V6 FFV 8-speed Automatic)

Full-size American Luxury Car
By leasingman on

2013 Chrysler 300 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

For three months, I've had a 2013 300S with the red leather interior, sunroof, nav, and tech package. This is a full-size luxury car with surprisingly good handling for its size and lots of room, and the S model adds an extra flare of style. Don't bother with the cost of the hemi V-8. The V-6 has 300 horsepower (plenty of power for all driving and a little playing) and with the 8-speed transmission I get the advertised 31 mpg on the highway. I've got the rear wheel drive version. You can't beat that for full-size luxury. The Beats by Dre sound system is awesome and it has THE best and biggest touch screen in the industry, hands down. I don't regret this purchase for one second.

I think the touch screen is a stand-out success. Far better than the MyFordTouch in speed and ease of use. Really, I like the whole package. It's an outstanding full-size American luxury car with some sport thrown in.

Nothing yet.