4000 miles in one month: one amazing car!
By tigerbangs99 on
2013 Chrysler 300 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)
Picked up my new 300 with thew Popular Equipment group and Navigation in April, and have already done an 1100 mile round trip in the car with 3 people and all their luggage aboard. Cruise Control set at 75MPH, and the Chrysler got an actual 31 MPG on that trip. I didn't believe it, but the return trip yielded the same result. The 300 was quiet as a Monday Morning Church, and power to spare, and the passengers couldn't believe how comfortable they were , and how little fatigue they experienced, on the 9+ hour car trip. The 300 was an effortless joy to drive, and the gas mileage was nothing short of amazing.
Favorite Features
Power, comfort, quiet, room, stability, handling, ride quality, build quality, fit and finish.
Suggested Improvements
I only wish I had gotten the radar-based auto speed control, as there are way too many left-lane road hogs in the US.
By tigerbangs99
on 03/28/14 08:21 AM (PDT)

One year, and 24,000 miles later, and the Chrysler is just a wonderful as it was when I first got it: comfortable, quite, and ZERO issues with the car. It's still tight and solid, and I still look forward to getting in and driving it in the morning. How can you ask for anything more?