Used 2013 Chrysler 300 Base Consumer Reviews - 4 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Chrysler 300 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 300 model:

Import from Detroit; export to San Antonio!
By Veotas stubbs

A "class" all its own.

Amazing Performance
By James L Peppers

2013 Chrysler 300 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Regular maintenance, I have been using synthetic oil since December 2013, have approximately 38,000 miles
on it. Fuel mileage is great on road trip have average 38.9 per gallon. Om the average it is 24.9 city, and 35 highway. Uconnect work perfectly with my HTC M9, with caller ID and updating phone book. So far the car have been perfect for me 65 years old in Tallahassee.

Lemon
By dbeck5629

2013 Chrysler 300 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I purchased a 2013 Chrysler 300 on February 23, 2013 and as of May 9, 2013 I have taken it to the dealer on 4 separate occasions because the air conditioning does not work.
They have been working with Chrysler to correct the problem and as of May 7th Chrysler told me that the car should be fixed and ready for pick up on the 8th.
I still have not heard from the dealer and they will not return my calls.
I have never been treated so unprofessionally anywhere. I was even told one time that it really isn't hot enough yet for the air conditioner, and once they even wrote on the repair slip that I didn't know how to use it and they did not even attempt to look at it that time.

I owned a 2006 Chrysler 300 previously and enjoyed it so much that I went straight back to Chrysler for my new one. I greatly regret that now.

I will never deal with Chrysler or Crown Dodge again and will not recommend them to anyone I know.

True American Luxury
By snickers11

2013 Chrysler 300 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Traded a 2006 BMW 525xi for the Chrysler 300 awd. A very roomy and comfortable ride, absolutely quiet on the interstate. The handling is good for such a large car and more than enough power from the V6. Transmission shifts smooth. We wanted the 300C with the beige interior however the wood trim was a cheap looking school desk color so we opted to the base 300. Even with that said Chrysler has made a top notch luxury car with timeless styling.

Large touch screen, easy to use navigation, back up camera very useful. Sun roof is enormous. Classic styling, comfortable and spacious interior with plenty of storage. Would recommend memory seats and pedals for multiple drivers.

Front doors open too wide, have to really reach at times to get closed. Fit and finish good but feel trunk could close easier, if not pushed down from center second attempts needed.