2013 Chrysler 300 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 300 model:
Lemon
By dbeck5629 on 05/09/13 12:43 PM (PDT)

2013 Chrysler 300 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I purchased a 2013 Chrysler 300 on February 23, 2013 and as of May 9, 2013 I have taken it to the dealer on 4 separate occasions because the air conditioning does not work. They have been working with Chrysler to correct the problem and as of May 7th Chrysler told me that the car should be fixed and ready for pick up on the 8th. I still have not heard from the dealer and they will not return my calls. I have never been treated so unprofessionally anywhere. I was even told one time that it really isn't hot enough yet for the air conditioner, and once they even wrote on the repair slip that I didn't know how to use it and they did not even attempt to look at it that time.

True American Luxury
By snickers11 on 03/13/13 17:52 PM (PDT)

2013 Chrysler 300 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Traded a 2006 BMW 525xi for the Chrysler 300 awd. A very roomy and comfortable ride, absolutely quiet on the interstate. The handling is good for such a large car and more than enough power from the V6. Transmission shifts smooth. We wanted the 300C with the beige interior however the wood trim was a cheap looking school desk color so we opted to the base 300. Even with that said Chrysler has made a top notch luxury car with timeless styling.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Chrysler 300 in WA is:

$178 per month*