Used 2013 Chrysler 300 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Chrysler 300 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 300 model:

Great car for Road Trips
By Mike Ellis

2013 Chrysler 300 S 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

After owning this car for almost 18 months I have nothing but praise for it. I currently own a 2013 Chrysler 300S AWD with the Hemi option and use it for business. I travel throughout the Midwest and have not found a more comfortable, eye catching car yet. The ride is comfortable without feeling like your grandpa's old Buick. Although it is not a sports car, I can keep up with the best of them. The fuel mileage is not stellar since it is a large AWD car with a powerful V8, however, it is reasonable. I was on the fence before buying this car and would HIGHLY recommend this car!

Good looking and safe
By Chris Williams

2013 Chrysler 300 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I've never received as many compliments about a car as my 300 S. The vehicle was well-built inside and out and had the best seats I've ever ridden in. But what I value the most of about the car is the build quality. I was recently stopped a light at the end of an interstate off ramp. A full-sized SUV hit the ramp at highway speed, slid on the ice and smashed into back of my 300. My car was totaled, but I walked away unhurt. This car isn't just about looks.

Good valued car, eye catcher/sleeper
By DJ

2013 Chrysler 300 SRT8 4dr Sedan (6.4L 8cyl 5A)

The 6.4 SRT-8 is a great car if you are into the tech age, modern looks with an attitude. cant beat the car for overall function and style.Can be upgraded electronically at the dealership for performance and/or driving experiences/ conveniences. Better gas mileage than a 6 cylinder Caravan and a lot of other "ECO" branded vehicles. The car will have the power to pass just about anything in normal or heavy traffic especially on the tight distances on two lane roads. The downfall: not much leg room in the rear if your driver is more than 6' and Watch for hydroplaning with stock tires. Launch Control is touchy and aborts unless on a perfect and flat surface, otherwise get ready for a wonderful rear tire smokey show while impressive; it cuts the 1/4 mile and 0-60 time to about 12.5 quarter mile and 4.3 for a 0-60 with junky stock tires, get good tires and this car will be with the big leagues at the time trap. For older people this car may be too much to hang on to in Track Mode while on the normal road. 170 MPH seems like a cruising 80 MPH in this fine ride.And this is where you leave your neighbor (who had to go get a raise at work to own a Buick), you can pass him up and leave him far behind, and probably pump the same amount of gas as he does. You just get there first with a lot more flash ! This car never gets compared to a Buick unless you have the 3.6L then by chance... and even then just MAYBE.

Amazing Performance
By James L Peppers

2013 Chrysler 300 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Regular maintenance, I have been using synthetic oil since December 2013, have approximately 38,000 miles on it. Fuel mileage is great on road trip have average 38.9 per gallon. Om the average it is 24.9 city, and 35 highway. Uconnect work perfectly with my HTC M9, with caller ID and updating phone book. So far the car have been perfect for me 65 years old in Tallahassee.

Very Poor Climate Control
By dustync

2013 Chrysler 300 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I want to love this car. It has a very smooth and quiet ride, gets good fuel mileage and it Sparkles! But two issues makes it a Love/Hate relationship: First, the climate control has been doing it's own thing for some time now. Now and then it starts blowing out super-hot air, no matter what temp it is set on. Going back to the dealer for second repair. The front windshield is extremely pitted after only 34k miles! aerodynamics? cheap glass? ( I do not tailgate). At the current pace, I will have to replace it by 50k miles.

Love the styling except to Dorky front grill (same grill on the mini-van). But now I see that the 2015's are going back to the Bentley style front-ends. And due to massive, off-the lot depreciation, it will be quite some time before I have enough equity to trade.

There is no place to put Stuff in the driver's area. We need places (nooks,shelves.etc.) to put our Stuff...

• SUV