2013 Chrysler 300 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 300 model:
U-dont-Connect
By vakmere1 on 07/16/14 11:27 AM (PDT)

2013 Chrysler 300 C Luxury Series 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I'll rate the car an B-. As for the Uconnect phone system it gets an F. My cell phone is compatable according to the Chrysler website however the connectivity is poor. Phone un-pairs by itself, text box opens and scrolls thru all my contacts without me initiating it and I can get it to turn off after repeatedly pushing the cancel or X button. Takes up to 8 minutes to dial out and get 'not connected' messages. The list goes on. My Buick never had an issue with bluetooth. I've heard everything from "its my phone" to "we'll replace the Uconnect" to "it needs an update". None of which it needs. Forums are loaded with people who have connectivity issues with this system. There is no fix.

ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT
By matt71667 on 05/06/14 07:49 AM (PDT)

2013 Chrysler 300 S 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

This makes 12 months I have owned this car and roughly 14,500 miles in my first year of ownership. I cant say enough good things about the quality and reliability of the 2013 Chrysler 300S. I test drive the Hemi, which was my preference at the time, and decided the difference in power from the V6 was so negligible that it wasn't justified. I actually had to ask the salesman if he was sure I was in the V6 at the time because of how well the power delivery was. Plus the 31mpg highway rating is a conservative estimate. I quite frequently get 34-36 miles per gallon on 7-8 hour trips between Texas and surrounding states. My driving Around town stays around 22-24 mpg.

Get the Hemi!
By joner800 on 12/19/13 19:27 PM (PST)

2013 Chrysler 300 C John Varvatos 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

After owning two top-trim level Mazdas, I grew tired of missing out on true luxury and high-tech features. I was also looking for a more exhilarating driving experience. I looked at the Ford Taurus SHO, the Hyundai Genesis R-Spec, and some others, but nothing caught my attention like the 300 John Varvatos Edition. I love that it is so unique I will never run into another one on the road. It's an unmistakably gorgeous car and it's a blast off the line with the 5.7 Hemi. I have driven it over 2500 miles and I still look forward to every time I get in this car. This car looks better, sounds better, and accelerates better than most cars in the $60-70k range - trust me.

Turncoat Toyota Customer
By dworth on 10/27/13 11:58 AM (PDT)

2013 Chrysler 300 C Luxury Series 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

After 24 years of never owning anything but two Toyota products at a time, my wife & I intended to replace our 2011 Avalon with another, until we drove a 2013. Our desire vanished almost instantly and we looked at other manufacturers, including all the 300 comparable models. The 300 was our last stop and that's the one we bought. Our dilemma now is whether to buy an extended warranty or not, and if so, from whom to purchase it. Some say Mopar and some say the deals are better with a third party company. It would be nice to find a definitive comparison so we could make an informed decision. We love the car, but don't have a relaxed feeling about reliability...we're both 73 years old.

Last of the 2013 300C's
By frank194 on 10/23/13 21:26 PM (PDT)

2013 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

We purchased the 300C in late September, and were fortunate to get the exact color and interior combination we originally wanted a year ago. Our main priority was a quiet highway ride, and the Chrysler delivers that in spades. Two days after we purchased the car, we left on a two week, 4,000 mile trip through NM, CO, WY, MT and SD. The car performed flawlessly, was extremely comfortable at all times, and delivered highway MPG that was incredible. During two days of primarily interstate driving, the MPG exceeded 32 miles per gallon.

A Lot of Car for the Money!
By dustync on 09/06/13 16:25 PM (PDT)

2013 Chrysler 300 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

As of 841 miles, I am very pleased with my decision to go back to American Made! The 2013 Chrylser 300 is a pleasure to drive. It is so very quiet and smooth! More so than my 2011 Honda Odyssey van (that has been plagued with problems). The base model does exhibit a bit of "floatiness", which is attributed to the smooth and quiet ride. But it's not a negative. Compared to most cars on the market, it has a lot of room, especially in the rear passenger area. Wish it had more in the driver's area for big guys like me. For me, buying the base model and adding fog lamps and O.E.M 20" custom wheels to a car that was already feature rich... made sense! $28,400 ...out the door!

4000 miles in one month: one amazing car!
By tigerbangs99 on 05/27/13 18:50 PM (PDT)

2013 Chrysler 300 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Picked up my new 300 with thew Popular Equipment group and Navigation in April, and have already done an 1100 mile round trip in the car with 3 people and all their luggage aboard. Cruise Control set at 75MPH, and the Chrysler got an actual 31 MPG on that trip. I didn't believe it, but the return trip yielded the same result. The 300 was quiet as a Monday Morning Church, and power to spare, and the passengers couldn't believe how comfortable they were , and how little fatigue they experienced, on the 9+ hour car trip. The 300 was an effortless joy to drive, and the gas mileage was nothing short of amazing.

American Steel
By freddiegee on 05/21/13 11:31 AM (PDT)

2013 Chrysler 300 C Luxury Series 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

The 300C Lux is absolutely a great driving machine. If you are looking for a yuppie-mobile or pretty-boy car, go elsewhere. This car oozes American masculinity. Excellent road manners, extremely comfortable and quiet and loaded with the tech goodie you'll want. This car is roomy and has a large presence. I bought mine with the Hemi, but the Pentastar is a great engine for those wanting better mileage. You couldn't even think of buying a 5 series, E Class, Lex or A6 unless your just after the badge. And willing to pay 10-25 thousand more for equivalent equipment with less room.

Lemon
By dbeck5629 on 05/09/13 12:43 PM (PDT)

2013 Chrysler 300 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I purchased a 2013 Chrysler 300 on February 23, 2013 and as of May 9, 2013 I have taken it to the dealer on 4 separate occasions because the air conditioning does not work. They have been working with Chrysler to correct the problem and as of May 7th Chrysler told me that the car should be fixed and ready for pick up on the 8th. I still have not heard from the dealer and they will not return my calls. I have never been treated so unprofessionally anywhere. I was even told one time that it really isn't hot enough yet for the air conditioner, and once they even wrote on the repair slip that I didn't know how to use it and they did not even attempt to look at it that time.

True American Luxury
By snickers11 on 03/13/13 17:52 PM (PDT)

2013 Chrysler 300 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Traded a 2006 BMW 525xi for the Chrysler 300 awd. A very roomy and comfortable ride, absolutely quiet on the interstate. The handling is good for such a large car and more than enough power from the V6. Transmission shifts smooth. We wanted the 300C with the beige interior however the wood trim was a cheap looking school desk color so we opted to the base 300. Even with that said Chrysler has made a top notch luxury car with timeless styling.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Chrysler 300 in VA is:

$137 per month*