2012 Chrysler 300 Consumer Review: Very pleased with selection

2012 Chrysler 300 - Consumer Review

Very pleased with selection
By wsandman on

2012 Chrysler 300 Limited 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Overall I am very pleased with my purchase. My dealer experience was a bit heavy handed in sales approach and the addition of a worthless $1000 package for exterior/interior protection and a couple of other things. But I will not fault the vehicle for this. Nice well appointed interior, excellent U-connect features. Performance seems very adequate for a vehicle of this class considering it is the standard equipment drive train offering. Only about 300 miles on it so far so I don't want to rush to my observation about fuel mileage yet, but I'm at around 22 mpg so far. Already received 3 comments from strangers about how nice the car looks. Vehicle has the Luxury Package + Nav. system.

Sweet ride and road feel. U-connect display and Navigation system is well thought out and implemented. This vehicle will work very well for either daily commutes or long distance travel needs. If the reliability of this vehicle is above average then it could very possibly be one of the best automotive purchased I have ever made.

The 8 speed shift lever is a bit clumsy and requires some getting use to. But it's coming along. The seats are just a tad firm for my taste but I am getting use to them.